Pulling for Roy

SluSignGuy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy, I hope by the time you see these posts, you will be on the road to recovery. I miss your 1000% pro-Billiken, pro-clean program posts, even if you got beat up by some on this Board. I have enjoyed our PMs over the years. Come back strong, physically and to Billikens.com. I got more out of just one of your posts than some of the constant inane stuff, having little or nothing to do with SLU BB, that we now have to wade through.

Update: First off I just want to say thank you on behalf of my dad and my family for your well wishes. As most of you know, this board has and still does mean a lot to him. The Old Boys Club lunches are something he looks forward to and some of the relationships he's developed with many on here are life long. Surgery went very well and assuming no unforseen complications arrive he should be headed home this weekend (in plenty of time for the start of the season.) I want to especially thank those of you that have sent personal messages to me or him. You guys truly represent all that is great about this board and the Billiken community as a whole.

Thanks again for the well wishes.

Theo

PS, Jimbo hold off on the Oregon cheerleader pictures for a couple months or at least give a NSFR warning.

Update: First off I just want to say thank you on behalf of my dad and my family for your well wishes. As most of you know, this board has and still does mean a lot to him. The Old Boys Club lunches are something he looks forward to and some of the relationships he's developed with many on here are life long. Surgery went very well and assuming no unforseen complications arrive he should be headed home this weekend (in plenty of time for the start of the season.) I want to especially thank those of you that have sent personal messages to me or him. You guys truly represent all that is great about this board and the Billiken community as a whole.

Thanks again for the well wishes.

Theo

PS, Jimbo hold off on the Oregon cheerleader pictures for a couple months or at least give a NSFR warning.

Great to hear, best wishes on the recovery Roy and family.....

Did he bleed Billiken blue?

Good luck in recovery Roy and family.

Bet those Doctors said, "what the hell this guy's blood is blue"! That's Billiken blueblood, Docs, which Broy is. A true Billy fan all the way. We welcome him back and he will be back, cheering for his beloved Billikens.