Reggie Agbeko

slufan13

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clear RA is not a factor this year, so, if he needs surgery, might as well get it over with and on the road to recovery. CE had it a few years back as I recall, and didn't miss any playing time the following year. Actually, he seemed to come out of it stronger.

@slufan13 ---- I referenced surgery for the shoulder if that is indeed it. I spoke from experience and said the only real avenue for fixing a recurring shoulder separation situation is surgery. And I spoke from actual experience but the need for surgery was purely speculative. If the thing keeps popping ou tof thg esocket, then yes. But I don't know what the real situation is as a MBM.

I listened to the radio show (via the link the next day) and I don't recall Crews mentioning what kind of injury it was. I wondered how it got out that it was his shoulder. And maybe I just missed it too.

Attended the meeting. Crews spoke very little about RA's injury.

RK said that Rammer had a different gig that night.

Great meeting cheap but good buffet.

I listened to the radio show (via the link the next day) and I don't recall Crews mentioning what kind of injury it was. I wondered how it got out that it was his shoulder. And maybe I just missed it too.

Hopefully we're all just inferring way to much into this story.

Fact is RA did hurt his right shoulder but it was just a sprain not a dislocation. I guess that is what you get for tossing a dunk attempt! He is currently getting physical therapy and should be back in lineup by next week this time. I hear he is doing good right now and has no pain in the shoulder. This is info I got from his former AAU coach he is close to. Stop speculating gents! We need all our guys ready for the battles ahead.

RA's medical woes have never been bad enough for a red shirt - I am sure it has been disappointing for him but these things happen. GG separated his shoulder last year and he had no trouble recovering with enough time and rest. He should be fine assuming he does not anymore problems. I did remember CE hurting his shoulder but I did not remember that he had to have surgery but I am sure those reporting that are correct.

Box-

Are you available in case the doctors evaluating RA need your medical opinion?

Backhand-

Are you available in case the douchecanoe needs an extra rower?

http://www.rottenecards.com/card/4840/you-must-be-the-captain-of-the

(it wouldn't let me post the actual picture, I think I've been banned from that...)

Backhand-

Are you available in case the douchecanoe needs an extra rower?

http://www.rottenecards.com/card/4840/you-must-be-the-captain-of-the

(it wouldn't let me post the actual picture, I think I've been banned from that...)

I will be available before, during, and after the Dayton game. If you want to watch the game, I'd suggest seeing backhand after the game. If you want to see the next day after, admit stupidity and apologize.

I will be available before, during, and after the Dayton game. If you want to watch the game, I'd suggest seeing backhand after the game. If you want to see the next day after, admit stupidity and apologize.

Backhand, your buddies say you haven't been coming to many games this year. This has to be a rumor, correct?

Were you there last night? If not, can we blame the loss on you?

Lose the thick head, dude. Everybody gets made fun of, don't run home to mommy about it. Laugh, throw some feces back at me, and move on.

Lose the thick head, dude. Everybody gets made fun of, don't run home to mommy about it. Laugh, throw some feces back at me, and move o

Backhand, your buddies say you haven't been coming to many games this year. This has to be a rumor, correct?

Were you there last night? If not, can we blame the loss on you?

Yet another physical threat post by BackHanddaRican. Is everything allowed here? Are there no boundaries?