6'7 F Brandon Hollins Jennings 2014

6'2 G Josh Robinson- St Mary's 2014

6'2 G Casey Teason-St Charles 2015

6'5 G Ralph Bellamy-Clayton 2015

6'4 G Chris Blocker-Maplewood 2015

6'8 C Matt Nicolay-Neelyville 2015

6'7 F Torrez Spencer- CBC

5'9 G Trey Poiter-STL Christian

There are other D1 prospects that didn't attend or attended but didn't play. There are 3-4 guys on this list that are borderline, but for the most part I'm confident the rest will make it if they qualify. Go see the kids play.

Thanks. Did not realize that was a second video. Good start....I guess seeing him in lives game action using those other skills would be helpful. He's got real potential being a 2015 get! Good to see an area kid coming up like that.

2 main questions (or categories of question):

-What's the story with Madison Prep and St. Louis Christian? Are these fake schools like the one Willie Reed went to for a year in KC? i.e. Are they loosely regulated charter schools that do whatever they want with limited oversight and therefore devote all resources to high-level basketball with a reckless disregard for academics? Is the basketball coach also the principal and English teacher and admissions officer?

-Which guys on this list are players SLU is legitimately interested in? D-I is a wide range, and growing. It includes both UNC and Chicago State. What kind of D-I are we talking about here?

-What's the story with Madison Prep and St. Louis Christian? Are these fake schools like the one Willie Reed went to for a year in KC? i.e. Are they loosely regulated charter schools that do whatever they want with limited oversight and therefore devote all resources to high-level basketball with a reckless disregard for academics? Is the basketball coach also the principal and English teacher and admissions officer?

-Which guys on this list are players SLU is legitimately interested in? D-I is a wide range, and growing. It includes both UNC and Chicago State. What kind of D-I are we talking about here?

Deion Sander's Prime Prep Academy in Dallas/Ft. Worth has an outstanding basketball team but the focus is academics. They had a 100% graduation rate in their first year. They tore it up in Basketball too.

Madison Prep is a new St. Louis Public school. Its a college Prep school with limited enrollment. Tony Irons, son of Floyd, is the coach and can basically get any player in he deems fit. Not a basketball factory but I doubt SLU will ever want to or be able to recruit a player that goes there.

STL Christian is a private school just down the street on Compton from SLU. They have been around since the 50s but recently have taken an interest in upgrading their athletics. They get a lot of foreign kids and non STL kids to go to there school. Certainly not a basketball factory and they have a curriculum on the up and up. Not sure how most of their guys coming from Africa and Europe can get eligible. I foresee a lot of them having to go the JUCO or Prep route. The school is definetly on SLU's radar. We were recruiting the Ikeniwizzie (sp) kid who went up to Iowa.

"Legit D-1 prospects" is a far-ranging, varying level of definition, eh? As Pistol said "UNC or Chicago State." A kid playing at Tenn-Martin? Good for him. Nine legit D1 prospects on one team? That team should never lose a game for the next three years considering three of these prospects are class of 2016.

Can't really argue but I anxiously await to see where all these kids end up. Only time will tell.

Madison Prep is a new St. Louis Public school. Its a college Prep school with limited enrollment. Tony Irons, son of Floyd, is the coach and can basically get any player in he deems fit. Not a basketball factory but I doubt SLU will ever want to or be able to recruit a player that goes there.

STL Christian is a private school just down the street on Compton from SLU. They have been around since the 50s but recently have taken an interest in upgrading their athletics. They get a lot of foreign kids and non STL kids to go to there school. Certainly not a basketball factory and they have a curriculum on the up and up. Not sure how most of their guys coming from Africa and Europe can get eligible. I foresee a lot of them having to go the JUCO or Prep route. The school is definetly on SLU's radar. We were recruiting the Ikeniwizzie (sp) kid who went up to Iowa.

So STL Christian has been around for that long and doesn't compete in MSHSAA? I'm aware that's where Big Ike was attending before he transferred up to that school in Iowa, but one of his reasons for leaving was that he wanted to go to a school that had its own gym.

How is Tony Irons able to get any kid he wants at Madison Prep? Is he using any of his criminal father's tactics - i.e. renting apartments in the correct district so he can fake addresses for players that don't live within the boundaries? I'm assuming Madison Prep isn't tied to a specific set of zip codes, as long as the kids come from within the City- right? So that gives him some freedom if it's the case.

I wasn't making any accusations before- I just wanted some clarity on what these places are. It's hard not to be cynical when there are so many fake schools cranking out D-I recruits. The NCAA really needs to clamp down on which ones are accredited and which ones are garbage. Then again, that would be relying on the NCAA to do something useful, which is a stretch.