2015 SLU Recruit Evan Boudreaux

Taj79

• 2 weeks later...

The truth of Dartmouth is that it is very isolated and near basically nothing at all. Many kids in there pack up their suitcases and go away for the weekend, anywhere. The place is cold and bleak in the winter and as far as basketball goes, it is not a good school to play with. Academically the school is very demanding, socially it caters to money, lots of old money. I am not calling him a tool, I am saying that he chose a place that is not likely to provide him with what he needs, whatever his needs may be. Good luck to him and may he find he did not make a bad choice.

The truth of Dartmouth is that it is very isolated and near basically nothing at all. Many kids in there pack up their suitcases and go away for the weekend, anywhere. The place is cold and bleak in the winter and as far as basketball goes, it is not a good school to play with. Academically the school is very demanding, socially it caters to money, lots of old money. I am not calling him a tool, I am saying that he chose a place that is not likely to provide him with what he needs, whatever his needs may be. Good luck to him and may he find he did not make a bad choice.

i don't know, he's got a coc.ksucker old school money name. evan boudreaux. whatever. he's a tool.

Future old boy connections. It's a great school.

You do know where I live :) , right? The basketball team has been weak but that just means it could get better.

Hey kwyjibo, I apologize if my post offended you, that was not my intention at all.

I was not offended. I really know little about what life would be like for students (any students, not just Dartmouth). I do have friends that work in the Dartmouth athletic department though. I think I live in a really great place (I have lived in 5 cities and exurbia). It is beautiful and there are lots of great people, beer, and cheese. It is also undoubtedly unique and smallish -- so not for everyone.