Miles Reynolds

GOSLU68

I think the key is as of right now for Jolly and Gillman. There were several times yesterday where Jolly or Gillman were in position to defend rebound but they were out muscled. Gotta think this only improves as they add strength.

I don't know if it is so much out-muscled as it is intimidated. I get that with Gilllllmannnnn, but with Jolly, he had a year of prep and he is not nearly as skinny as Austin.

• 2 weeks later...

Today's PD article explains the reason why Reynolds playing time was nearly extinct early in the conference system, but now is increasing. Everyone gets 'excited' about playing time, rotation, etc. There are reasons. You just have to ask Stu to find the answers.

Makes sense, interesting point... Reynolds had never played man to man "D" in high school with Okafor and White protecting the rim, it was all zone "D".

I do not remember any of our billikens.com geniuses who criticize the rotation knowing anything about that when Reynold's playing time was down... see, let the coaches "coach".

I am not going to read the article, was it because of an illness or injury? When your team is amongst the worst offensive teams in the country it probably doesn't make sense to be sitting guys who have some ability to put some points on the board (it's not like our defense is elite either). That is why I don't understand the lack of pt for McBroom at this point. I personally don't like Reynolds that much, but he shows the ability to be an offensive spark, yet he rode the pine pony for a chunk of the season and now it's McBroom. Unless those guys are not 100% I don't understand them not getting more run when we struggle to get to 60 every game.

I am not going to read the article, was it because of an illness or injury? When your team is amongst the worst offensive teams in the country it probably doesn't make sense to be sitting guys who have some ability to put some points on the board (it's not like our defense is elite either). That is why I don't understand the lack of pt for McBroom at this point. I personally don't like Reynolds that much, but he shows the ability to be an offensive spark, yet he rode the pine pony for a chunk of the season and now it's McBroom. Unless those guys are not 100% I don't understand them not getting more run when we struggle to get to 60 every game.

You are so cool. Please tell us more about what you are not gonna do.

Anyone know if he's hurt or sick or anything?

Little surprised he played 0 minutes tonight and McBroom got so much time. That really came out of nowhere. It shouldn't be a surprise considering our coaches, but I figured McBroom was basically in the doghouse for the year.