Other A-10 Action

almaman

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the VCU game quickly approaching, I guess we can assume a return of Mudkat any day now...

I thought all those VCU guys trolls were on double secret probation. (Lots of warning points or suspension?) And it's spelled MUDKAT. Yeah, like he's shouting.

I was checking the link below out and stated to myself, WOW, they have us not winning another game. Then watching the St Joes v UMASS last night and thought, neither of these teams are world beaters. Also we have them both at home. St Joe's Bembry is impressive. Hoping for at least a 7-9 league record. I think its doable.

http://www.rpiforecast.com/teams/Saint%20Louis.html

I was checking the link below out and stated to myself, WOW, they have us not winning another game. Then watching the St Joes v UMASS last night and thought, neither of these teams are world beaters. Also we have them both at home. St Joe's Bembry is impressive. Hoping for at least a 7-9 league record. I think its doable.

http://www.rpiforecast.com/teams/Saint%20Louis.html

I think you mean 7-11. At least that's what I'm hoping for

Boy I'll have what you guys are having. January thaw brings out the cool-aid. I never said on here (I hope) what I thought we'd end up this season and didn't get on that chart with the predictions but I was pretty sure we'd at least make NIT and with the fact that all teams made A-10 T this season had a chance to sneak back in to dance by gelling at the end. That part of the dream I'm holding on to but I wouldn't take 10-1 odds on anything more than 3 more wins. I can't wait to be wrong and I agree that this year we have a tougher early conference season but still some of the negatives are glaring.