Glaze Article

kshoe

I love his attitude, not to mention the fact that he's bulked back up. Hopefully he can stay healthy and take a step forward this year.

Predicated. Paramount.

Dude is definitely making the most of his collegiate opportunity.

Go Grandy. Very pontificatory and pulchritudinous of you. May it garner you many paychecks and poon poon platters.

HATE.

4-5 mpg? Get ready for a heckuva lot more GG than that.

I wasn't trying to diss GG, but I think both TL and RA have more upside at this point. And you've got to admit who wouldn't like to see more production from the PF position than GG's shown us the last three years.

Agree, the younger guys have a lot more upside, but I expect Crews to use GG a minimum 15-20 mpg.. Who else is rebounding aside from JM? I could see RA pulling in his fair share if he begins to live up to his billing (and that's definitely the ideal scenario where GG could lose some time), but I'm not sure I see TL banging inside too much this season, though I'd be happy to be wrong.

Thus recurring shoulder injury doesn't bode well for Glaze. He has failed to have an injury free year throughout his career. The shoulder will definitely hurt his offensive abilities. I don't mind him being an all purpose defender and rebounder for the team. I didn't have high expectations for him this season but they have been lowered.

Thus recurring shoulder injury doesn't bode well for Glaze. He has failed to have an injury free year throughout his career. The shoulder will definitely hurt his offensive abilities. I don't mind him being an all purpose defender and rebounder for the team. I didn't have high expectations for him this season but they have been lowered.

We no longer have the luxury to play a guy (any guy) who is simply one dimensional -- defensive/rebounding/energy guy. We have no superstar or veteran we can count on to do the scoring. Instead, we will need balanced scoring everyone who get minutes.

Agree, the younger guys have a lot more upside, but I expect Crews to use GG a minimum 15-20 mpg.. Who else is rebounding aside from JM? I could see RA pulling in his fair share if he begins to live up to his billing (and that's definitely the ideal scenario where GG could lose some time), but I'm not sure I see TL banging inside too much this season, though I'd be happy to be wrong. --

A rebounding guy does not need to be a Senior/veteran. Chris Sloan started his Freshman year due to his defense, rebounding and ability to play inside - not for his offensive abilities. GG himself played this role as a Soph while producing very little offensively -- but JC only used him for a few minutes at the beginning of both halves. If we play "short-handed" -- using 4 guys with offensive skills/abilities for 1/2 of each game -- it will be a long season. Just the threat of scoring can sometimes be as important as scoring itself. Otherwise, it sure places an even larger and unfair burden on the other 4.