Tv for Louisville game

BLIKNS

-not the best options per the ADept.........Viewers in St. Louis can find the game on the following channels:

• GetTV – KDNL-2 (30.2 – broadcast)
  • MASN – Dish Network (432); DirecTV (640)
  • CSN Chicago+ – AT&T Uverse (741); Dish Network (441); DirecTV (665-1)

-will stream on espn3

-on the NBC affiliate in L'ville, the NBC affiliate in STL has Dateline about the death of a Playboy model so a tough call

If you have Charter, DirecTV or Dish you have access to ESPN3 to watch on you computer, tablet or phone.

If you have Charter Digital - check channel 182 - I think this is a simulcast of 30.2

Mark me down for finding a non watch ESPN3 stream too for those overseas or without access to ESPN.

A bit of an aside but this whole "tournament" hasn't made a lot of sense to me. 3 home games followed by a neutral court game in an NBA arena in NYC. Except for local fans of SLU and Louisville I can't imagine too many people in NYC are going to want to go to this game. Add in that the game isn't being broadcast on major tv networks like the ESPN family and its hard to understand how any money is being made.

I just looked at the schedule for the Barclays Center and it makes a little more sense now. They are hosting a 4 team tournament involving Cinci, Nebraska, GW and Tennessee that starts today.They will also have 2 games on Saturday afternoon, meaning the evening session is wide open and little to any arena preparations need to be made for our game. The top half of the arena will be completely closed off. As such, the "cost" to putting on the game at the Barclays Center is likely small.

The thing that makes no sense with this tournament is the choice of participants: 2 schools way down in the rankings, 2 in the low 100s, and one top 10 school. With an obvious win to the top 10 school it looks more like something done to comply with contractual requirements of some sort than a real tournament.