Media Information for the 2015-2016 Men's Basketball Season

Go_Bills

My friend thinks it's a less advanced display driver, mobile intel ® 4 series express chipset family. We checked over everything else. Any other suggestions?

Windows XP

Selected from the link you gave us, I used "copy link location."

8.4 mb

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks for the information. Out of the VLC links below which ones have you tried? I would personally try the 1264k with the 5000 network cache and see if that picture looks any better.

Removed links.

Other than that, I'm not exactly sure and would have to see for myself.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information. Out of the VLC links below which ones have you tried? I would personally try the 1264k with the 5000 network cache and see if that picture looks any better.

Copy to VLC 264k

Copy to VLC 464k

Copy to VLC 1264k

Copy to VLC 3964k

Thanks, I'll try it.

-folks should be aware that the broadcast tonight is with SIUE announcers

Nice catch, the SIUE web stream will also be from the Fox Sports Midwest feed.

Thanks, I'll try it.

Cool, keep me posted! And, if that doesn't work for some reason then try the stream via the SIUE website. http://www.ovcdigitalnetwork.com/watch/?Live=2939

Copy to VLC 264k

Copy to VLC 464k

Copy to VLC 1264k

Copy to VLC 3964k

Works like a charm. Thanks!!!

Works like a charm. Thanks!!!

Awesome, from what I have read around the forum it seems that everyone has been able to use the VLC streaming links. But, if anyone still has any issue please don't haste to post because this is our format for the rest of the Fox Sports games this year.

With that said, first post has been updated for Saturday's game.

KDNL-2 or Get-TV is listed as having an old cowboy movie at 7:00 P tonight (Charter channel 182). Is anyone sure this is going to carry the game tonight?

It's listed as being on 30.2 in the paper today. I feel pretty confident that it will be on. GetTV has a schedule for their network that says some shows may be preempted for sports programming on a local basis. They do not edit the network website to show individual station's changes.

Like I said, I'm pretty confident. Can't say SURE though. Tune in at 7 and we'll find out.

It's listed as being on 30.2 in the paper today. I feel pretty confident that it will be on. GetTV has a schedule for their network that says some shows may be preempted for sports programming on a local basis. They do not edit the network website to show individual station's changes.

Like I said, I'm pretty confident. Can't say SURE though. Tune in at 7 and we'll find out.

I did get the game in chanel 182, thank you Pelican. They cut off the end of their movie to show the basketball game.