Bills Volleyball

Cowboy

My congratulations to the Men's Soccer and Women's Volleyball.

What happening with Women's Field Hockey?

You can count on your one hand how many games they won in the last 2 decades. They play home games way out in Fenton. How can students support the team?

Right now they are doing a New England swing. Losing games and eating resources.

I think the AD needs to evaluate, either make it better or bag it. Is the field area around the track that is behind the Med School an option for home games? That could be a start for making it better.

My congratulations to the Men's Soccer and Women's Volleyball.

What happening with Women's Field Hockey?

You can count on your one hand how many games they won in the last 2 decades. They play home games way out in Fenton. How can students support the team?

Right now they are doing a New England swing. Losing games and eating resources.

I think the AD needs to evaluate, either make it better or bag it. Is the field area around the track that is behind the Med School an option for home games? That could be a start for making it better.

Field hockey is largely an East Coast sport. There hasn't been a champion from the Midwest in nearly 20 years. Very little base of recruiting in our area puts us a huge disadvantage.

The team they field is atrocious. They make a big deal when they score a goal as they can go months without doing so. Still while they haven't won a game yet this season they appear to be more competitive than in season's past. Winning 3 game in a season would be huge for the program.

• 2 weeks later...