Billiken Golf Classic

Didn't go to the Golf Classic but went to the meet and greet SLU put on for faculty and staff. Athletic Department were very courteous and welcoming talking to fans.

Got to meet Ford. He is good one on one. Listened to my story about being the Sign Guy before his time. Also told him that I ran Billikens.com and to tell players to never visit this site. Did this mainly since I don't think Crews ever knew I ran this site, and I was never comfortable with this. I think coaches should know if they are talking to someone that owns a media outlet. I rarely post anything I hear from SLU officials, but I didn't want to deceive Ford in any way. I know that some affiliated with SLU get more tight lipped around me, and I understand this.

Good event overall. I even got a signed mini-basketball.

Didn't go to the Golf Classic but went to the meet and greet SLU put on for faculty and staff. Athletic Department were very courteous and welcoming talking to fans.

Got to meet Ford. He is good one on one. Listened to my story about being the Sign Guy before his time. Also told him that I ran Billikens.com and to tell players to never visit this site. Did this mainly since I don't think Crews ever knew I ran this site, and I was never comfortable with this. I think coaches should know if they are talking to someone that owns a media outlet. I rarely post anything I hear from SLU officials, but I didn't want to deceive Ford in any way. I know that some affiliated with SLU get more tight lipped around me, and I understand this.

If Coach Ford (or any coach) were to tell his players never to visit a particular website, it would practically guarantee that those players WILL do so.

Did you tell coach about your having a signed ball from every squad for the last N years?

If Coach Ford (or any coach) were to tell his players never to visit a particular website, it would practically guarantee that those players WILL do so.

Did you tell coach about your having a signed ball from every squad for the last N years?

Don't think it came up with Ford. But it came up with Chris May

IMG_20150227_080814.jpg

I really appreciate a great fan like you and I love the honesty. More importantly, I like your office decorations. A while back you had mentioned that the site is in the red and if you need help paying for this site please let us know, I want to help.