I will just leave this here....

I cannot see a reason to knock this at all.

Here are some possible reasons:

-Brett Jolly is the least likable player in recent Billiken history and to see him in these videos further makes Billiken fans question why he is on this team. Just seeing his smiling face probably angers a lot of people on this board.

-Neufeld and Jolly appear to be really bad dancers. Get the smooth black kids to do crap like this, not the uncoordinated idiot white kids.

-Athletes should be focusing all of their time and energy on getting better on the court, studying, or buying homeless guys lunch, a haircut, and clothes (sound off writers to the Post Dispatch). Especially guys on a team that has been historically bad.

-Millennials are so self absorbed and worthless with this social media and viral nonsense.

-Brett Jolly is the least likable player in recent Billiken history and to see him in these videos further makes Billiken fans question why he is on this team. Just seeing his smiling face probably angers a lot of people on this board.

-Neufeld and Jolly appear to be really bad dancers. Get the smooth black kids to do crap like this, not the uncoordinated idiot white kids.

-Athletes should be focusing all of their time and energy on getting better on the court, studying, or buying homeless guys lunch, a haircut, and clothes (sound off writers to the Post Dispatch). Especially guys on a team that has been historically bad.

-Millennials are so self absorbed and worthless with this social media and viral nonsense.

The SLU one was bad, but as far as viral videos go, I didn't find any of the videos particularly funny.

I think this only serves to reinforce the general idea that Folly's sole reason for being at SLU is to get a free education and have a fun time. But since most of us don't know him or his reasons, we really shouldn't be passing judgements on his character. We can really only judge what he shows us on the court, and we all know what that's been.

I agree with a previous post saying you must have at least a winning record to take part in college basteball viral videos. look at the other teams participating ALL winning records, we are the only losers dancing around

I think this only serves to reinforce the general idea that Folly's sole reason for being at SLU is to get a free education and have a fun time. But since most of us don't know him or his reasons, we really shouldn't be passing judgements on his character. We can really only judge what he shows us on the court, and we all know what that's been.

Pretty much this. Particularly his sole reason being for a free education, and a fun time. Ill still direct my hatred at Crews.

Get off my lawn

I agree with a previous post saying you must have at least a winning record to take part in college basteball viral videos. look at the other teams participating ALL winning records, we are the only losers dancing around

Thats true too. If DE and Jett and KM and CE were doing this, with Rob Loe rolling out of the cupboard with blue hair, we would all love this and talk trash about VCU in the thread. This team has instead been the worst in a slu uniform in the past 50 years.

I don't know about a winning record, but a top 200 RPI at least should be mandatory.

This video is very allegorical, for example the umbrella is indicative of the rain of sh_t they sustained over the last two seasons, and Jolly's dancing represents our playing ability as a team over the last two seasons. Of course the dancing itself might be a celebration of Ford's arrival, and, from some of the dancer's points of view, perhaps a plea not to be cut off the team by the new coach. From these points of view and with these messages in mind, the video makes some sense. Does it not?