14/15 schedule

Scoop

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SLU put out a bit of a marketing push to sell season tickets today and in it they mentioned it would be a 19 game home schedule.

Which means if we have a 31 game regular season and play 2 exhibitions, we still have another road game to announce (in addition to the 9 A-10, WSU, ISU and 2 games in the tourney).

If we play only a 30 game regular season or only have 1 exhibition game, we won't be starting any other road series this year.

Heady topper or some Hill Farmstead?

Do we typically announce our NC schedule mid August?

Whichever you prefer! There are many other good options (Lawson's, Lost Nation, Drop-In, etc.). They have Heady in small burrito shops in Burlington.

• 2 weeks later...

It was announced today that St. Louis will be playing Wichita State at Intrust Bank Arena (rather then at the on campus arena). Seating capacity is 14,000 so there should be plenty of seats available if anyone wants to see the Billikens play.

Pan3.jpg

That means only one exhibition against a non-Division 1 opponent.

Hmmm with Biondi gone do we still play Rockhurst in the middle of the season?

Memphis would be an excellent non conference foe. Pastner wants know part of Crews' though. Only will play him behind closed doors just Calipari did with Majerus.

SLU put out a bit of a marketing push to sell season tickets today and in it they mentioned it would be a 19 game home schedule.

Which means if we have a 31 game regular season and play 2 exhibitions, we still have another road game to announce (in addition to the 9 A-10, WSU, ISU and 2 games in the tourney).

If we play only a 30 game regular season or only have 1 exhibition game, we won't be starting any other road series this year.

Bump.

I'm pretty sure the exhibition game coupled with the 19 home game schedule means we won't be starting any new road series this year. The only road games we'll be playing are Indiana St., Wichita St., the two in Corpus Christi and the 9 A-10 games.

With 9 non-con home games and Vandy and SIU coming here, I'm thinking you can expect 7 buy games when the schedule is released. A bit disapointing but clearly a tactic to get some wins/confidence for a very young team.

I'm pretty sure the exhibition game coupled with the 19 home game schedule means we won't be starting any new road series this year. The only road games we'll be playing are Indiana St., Wichita St., the two in Corpus Christi and the 9 A-10 games.

With 9 non-con home games and Vandy and SIU coming here, I'm thinking you can expect 7 buy games when the schedule is released. A bit disapointing but clearly a tactic to get some wins/confidence for a very young team.

Unless I'm counting wrong, I believe the Bills only played 18 home games (exhibition, 8 A10, 9 non-con home) and 32 total games prior to the A-10 tournament (including the exhibition game) last season. Assuming the same numbers, then this year could be 1 exhibition, Vandy, SIU, 6 home buys, 9 A10 home, 9 A10 road, @Indiana St., @Wichita St, 2 in Corpus Christi, and 1 yet to be determined road game.

Unless I'm counting wrong, I believe the Bills only played 18 home games (exhibition, 8 A10, 9 non-con home) and 32 total games prior to the A-10 tournament (including the exhibition game) last season. Assuming the same numbers, then this year could be 1 exhibition, Vandy, SIU, 6 home buys, 9 A10 home, 9 A10 road, @Indiana St., @Wichita St, 2 in Corpus Christi, and 1 yet to be determined road game.

It's going to be 19 home games this year.

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=209600513

"The 2014-15 schedule, which will be released in the coming weeks, features 19 home contests. The Billikens’ A-10 home and away matchups were announced earlier this year. SLU will host four A-10 squads that reached the NCAA Tournament last season – Dayton, UMass, Saint Joseph’s and VCU."