2015 Schedule

slufan13

T-Hicks I don't agree with you at all. When have you ever heard of anything like that ever happening?

You know what I have heard of? UNC playing SLU when Hansborough was in school and the whole town of Poplar Bluff showing up.

As for SMS and SIUC, I hate em' but I don't mind playing them it's the closest thing we have to rivals besides X and SVU. So keep it going. It's a cheap road game too and keeps more money in the AD budget for other stuff like Compliance Officer's pay.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why people keep saying SIUC and Missouri st don't improve attendance. They almost always have a higher average than other non-conference games and last year our only sellout besides vcu was SIUC.

We should play them both, particularly given that we aren't an attractive opponent for most teams right now.

I don't have the numbers but they were posted on other threads over the years and the total increase is not that high. By the way I never said they did not improve attendance what I said was they do not add that much to it.

I don't see how you consider X a rival. They won't play us.

I'm including them as a geographically close school that we have a long history of playing (up until recently). Yeah as of now we don't play.

T-Hicks I don't agree with you at all. When have you ever heard of anything like that ever happening?

You know what I have heard of? UNC playing SLU when Hansbrough was in school and the whole town of Poplar Bluff showing up.

That game was at Scottrade, not Chaifetz.

And some of you apparently don't know what the qualifier, "possibly," means.

Simply put there is no possible way Duke will play a double header at the Scott trade with mizzou and Illinois being the other game.

It just seemed like an unnecessary attempt to prop up your other favorite team while slighting SLU. Your qualifier doesn't mean .

I agree with slufan 13, PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE ROCKHURST other than as a pre-season game. Of all the other NCAA Division 1 Jesuit schools, we are obligated to play a division II program?

Let Rockhurst play Spring Hill or LeMoyne if they want a competitive game.

• 3 weeks later...