Grand Jury for NH - Update Thread

Fellow Jurors,

After careful review, I've reached my decision. I may have been one of the few to actually read the post in question. I recommend implementing a 5 post per day limit. This way NH can go to the library, make his 5 posts, and do whatever he wants after that.

With that being said it should still be considered an open investigation. Kind of like a suspended sentence. If the target of his malicious post does not commit to SLU, we can assume it is due to said post. At that point I would recommend a lifetime ban from Billikens.com. Thank you for you understanding during this trying time.

NYB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow Jurors,

After careful review, I've reached my decision. I may have been one of the few to actually read the post in question. I recommend implementing a 5 post per day limit. This way NH can go to the library, make his 5 posts, and do whatever he wants after that.

With that being said it should still be considered an open investigation. Kind of like a suspended sentence. If the target of his malicious post does not commit to SLU, we can assume it is due to said post. At that point I would recommend a lifetime ban from Billikens.com. Thank you for you understanding during this trying time.

NYB

You can be more creative than this for a "punishment"

I too read the post in question. Also as a recent college graduate with mild experience of using library computers and current employee of an IT company, I question plausibility of exiting the library without exiting out of your account and leaving www.billikens.com open.

Citing the 2013 case of Metz vs Twitter, I believe that members of this board sometimes make poor decisions on what they post on various media outlets.

My suggested punishment will be watching the 20 point GW game on loop for 4 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 2 months. NH it to be accompanied by Postcard/mrjoelabs/Schapes for the duration of the game watching.

SF13

I too read the post in question. Also as a recent college graduate with mild experience of using library computers and current employee of an IT company, I question plausibility of exiting the library without exiting out of your account and leaving www.billikens.com open.

Citing the 2013 case of Metz vs Twitter, I believe that members of this board sometimes make poor decisions on what they post on various media outlets.

My suggested punishment will be watching the 20 point GW game on loop for 4 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 2 months. NH it to be accompanied by Postcard/mrjoelabs/Schapes for the duration of the game watching.

SF13

Interesting punishment. It will be added to the list. That is if NH is found guilty.

the more I think about this... what are the odds of:

1. being in the library

2. being on billikens.com in the library

3. leaving your account open while exiting library. are you that high/careless/inconsiderate

4. next person to use computer having the audacity to say what was said

5. trying to convince billikens.com this is what happened

im upset. hot button topic

There was conflicting testimony from multiple witnesses who claimed that NH had his "hands up, off the keyboard" when the post was made. Due to the inconsistencies present in these witness' testimonies, they were deemed too unreliable to be included with other more reliable and consistent testimonies in the case.

Wait. I didn't even consider that this took place at the Vanderbilt library. That place is awful. I am doubtful they have functioning computers yet alone something that could load Billikens.com.

Story in deep doubt.

Wait. I didn't even consider that this took place at the Vanderbilt library. That place is awful. I am doubtful they have functioning computers yet alone something that could load Billikens.com.

Story in deep doubt.

This is just one example of the billikens.com prosecutor trying to sway the grand jury for the result he wants us to deliver. The people may need to demand a special prosecutor.

This is just one example of the billikens.com prosecutor trying to sway the grand jury for the result he wants us to deliver. The people may need to demand a special prosecutor.

If I wanted to sway the jury, I would just undelete the post I deleted! :ph34r:

Question: doesnt the student code give NH the right to be represented by a law student?

It was pointed out in testimony today that the team's performance has tanked since NH's post. The first game following the post was A&M CC. Coincidence that we have become one of the worst teams in D1 since the post? We will see where all the evidence takes us.

Jury decision coming in the next week or so. National guard is being summoned by governor Nixon in case of expected rioting/looting, they are being posted outside of the Fetz where Backhand will be making the public announcement. A person close to NH, who wishes to remain anonymous, has told the media that "NH is under a great deal of stress, but he is thankful to all of those who have shown their support for him during these troubling times."

I don't know what the outcome of the Vermont game will be, but my prediction for this weekend is that the NG will effectively protect the statues outside Chaifetz (both Billiken and shirtless beefcake alike) while mass hysteria rips the SLU community apart a few blocks away at Compton & Washington.