Billikens.com: 2014 - 15 Extra Tickets Thread

SluSignGuy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread.

I usually don't know I have extra tickets until right at game time.

I refuse to sell them to the dredge of the earth scalpers. * :P

When I have extras, I just go to the sales line and look for someone with young kids and give them the tickets.

* I told one of those guys I had tickets once (Richmond game) just to see his offer (I had no intention of selling to him).

I had 4 $25 seats.

He offered me $10 total. I laughed at him.

As I walked away, he started screaming numbers. He got as high as $30.

I gave two to a kid and his Dad and two to a husband & wife.

Great thread.

I refuse to sell them to the dredge of the earth scalpers. * :angry:

When I have extras, I just go to the sales line and look for someone with young kids and give them the tickets.

* I told one of those guys I had tickets once (Richmond game) just to see his offer (I had no intention of selling to him).

I had 4 $25 seats.

I usually give mine away too! ...I possibly will have 2 tickets in the Heavens for tomorrows game. I am going on a road trip to Chicago tomorrow and I am not sure I will be back in time to make it to the game. If you are interested, leave me your name and phone number in a private message and I will check it later on Sat. afternoon and get back to you, if I know I am not going to make it on time.

Great thread.

I refuse to sell them to the dredge of the earth scalpers. * :angry:

I had 4 $25 seats.

Good for you. I am never, ever given my tickets to those clowns that sit outside the Fetz. I hope no one does and follows the lead of others. Look for folks in line at the ticket window and offer them seats. That will make someone's day. Redbirdfan: if you can't get someone to take them off your hands, let me know and I will pick them up at the window and give them to someone looking to buy them.

Good for you. I am never, ever given my tickets to those clowns that sit outside the Fetz. I hope no one does and follows the lead of others. Look for folks in line at the ticket window and offer them seats. That will make someone's day. Redbirdfan: if you can't get someone to take them off your hands, let me know and I will pick them up at the window and give them to someone looking to buy them.

I usually give my extras away too!

A friend of mine is driving in from KC as I type this and needs a ticket for the game. If anyone has 1, please let me know. Thanks.

Davola

• 3 years later...

I have 2 tix for SEMO. Would like to get a little money out of my season tix (not necessarily face value) for reg season games I won't be going to.

Stubhub has listings for Billiken games:

http://www.stubhub.com/st-louis-billikens-basketball-tickets/

Obviously posting tickets here is ideal because you are more likely to have a fellow Billiken fan getting/buying the tickets, but Stubhub reaches a wider audience if you are just looking to sell.

Stubhub has listings for Billiken games:

http://www.stubhub.com/st-louis-billikens-basketball-tickets/

Obviously posting tickets here is ideal because you are more likely to have a fellow Billiken fan getting/buying the tickets, but Stubhub reaches a wider audience if you are just looking to sell.

Thanks, RU. Maybe i'll try stubhub and if I don't have luck there, I'll give 'em away on here. I felt kinda bad using Steve's site to sell tix.

Thanks, RU. Maybe i'll try stubhub and if I don't have luck there, I'll give 'em away on here. I felt kinda bad using Steve's site to sell tix.

I was just trying to be helpful by suggesting StubHub.

I think as long as you are selling below face (or at/below what you paid if lower) it is fine to sell them on here. No need to feel bad if you aren't actually making any money on the deal.