Jayson Tatum - Sports Illustrated article

Can't find a direct link to the full story but below gives a synopsis of recent SI Jayson Tatum article. Same issue as Duke on the cover of course! Excited about making Jayson's final 4 cut but the print article is really annoying reading that Crews has not been as committed to recruiting Jayson as Justin would like. Seems like I remember hearing comments along those lines awhile ago via Frank Cusumano on the radio.

Direct quote from article "When out-of-state coaches are in the stands and Anderson and Crews are missing, Jayson notices."

Article makes nice mention of Hughes, Spoon and Justin Tatum SLU glory days but those Crews comments draw my ire.

http://missourisportsredux.com/msr-extra-inside-look-at-this-weeks-sports-illustrated-2/

basically imos pizza and the 30+ family members who go to all his games will make him stay. some of you are glossing over the fact that THERE IS A 4 PAGE ARTICLE IN SPORTS ILLUSTRATED ABOUT THE #1 RECRUIT IN THE COUNTRY CONSIDERING SLU

To be mentioned along with the royalty of college hoops is not a bad thing. Who knows, maybe some lower ranked recruits will take notice and not dismiss SLU so easily. Now, if Jason wants to really make a huge story out of his one and done year, he'd select SLU. That would certainly send a shockwave throughout the worlld of college hoops. If he selects one of the other three it's ho hum news since they get the bulk of prime recruits. But WOW if he chooses lil' Ol' SLU.

-I am surprised not more being made of this article on here but I guess the reaction on the boards of a few other teams is either they are wallowing in mis-placed confidence or crapping their trousers/skirts

-that line about SLU not doing all it can, I wonder if that is dated from last year? but more than that, I hope given the comment from a year or so ago that JCrews and the staff have communicated with whoever appropriate in the Tatum family to make sure all are on the same page about the recruitment and how important it is to SLU