Final Four thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe the refs after going to the tape didn't take those two off. The clock showed 0 and the ball in the guy's hands. Didn't cost them the game, but who knows. With all that height I can't believe they gave away so many boards.

Can't believe the refs after going to the tape didn't take those two off. The clock showed 0 and the ball in the guy's hands. Didn't cost them the game, but who knows. With all that height I can't believe they gave away so many boards.

You can't review that and they never did...

They couldn't since it wasn't under 2 minutes. They missed plenty of calls on both sides, including not calling a flagrant on Lyles.

The no call flagrant reminded me of the no call flagrant against Cody vs Michigan State.

And I was thinking about a flagrant on Loe where it was unintentional, but he made contact with his elbow to someone's head. I remember hearing that the refs said their hands were tied because of the elbow-face contact. This play looked far worse to me.

A lot of mesmerizing calls/badcalls/ no calls in both games. You have to remember, its perception of the ref in what he sees, what angle, and so on. But even after reviewing the tape how they Lyles go is beyond me. And they could not review the shot clock because it wasn't under two minutes to go.