March Maddness Bracket Competition

If anybody is interested in a MEGA March Madness pool, please message me. My daughter's soccer club is doing one as a fundraiser. Some people like to do the Mega pools instead of the regular ones, so I thought I would put it out there. The difference is a Mega pool costs more to get in, but consequently has a much higher payout. The cost is $100 per entry and the pot will be in the thousands.

My six year old is in. She made every pick herself (I did actively discourage random meaningless upsets but she got the gist of the seeds and made her own picks). She has Wisconsin (where I grew up) over Duke (where we visited as my wife had a conference last year). I told her Kentucky was a huge favorite but she took Maryland (her name) over Kentucky.

I think this is the first time I've signed up for one here. I'm tired of only finishing in the bottom third of my office pool. There are plenty of other pools for me to lose.

• 2 weeks later...