We don't need better coaching. We need better toilets.

bonwich

Golden State showers, urine good company with Curry's commode.

Check this out boyz, I can't remember ever seeing this in a game and i think went unnoticed by announcers; in the Illinois game tonight going down to the buzzer illinois's ball the guy's dribbling at the key running down the clock they got a guy sitting in the corner in front of the bench where MC usually sets up and their coach who started walking from score's table toward that corner at least 1/2 foot in bounds as the player drown toward basket coach kept walking and went right in front of the player in the corner just at the 3 pt line.

top nonsense as seems to be tone of thread title, but the other is as thick said, i was astonished as had never seen and wanted to ask if you all have seen that, a coach walking on court crossing the line between an on court player, in this case his own, and the basket. so again anyone else ever seen that before? It always bugs me how some coaches stand in play during a game and it seems some are worse than others. I'm not even know if their is actual rule that you can't wonder around out there but assumed.