OT: Frank Haith Busted From Time at Mizzou

kshoe

Just SPUMAC being SPUMAC again.

Really surprised some of the fine SPUMAC boosters were involved. And VERY impressive that they self-imposed a postseason ban this year.

If I recall, I believe our trolling buddy aj was a big faith in Haith guy.

The former associate head coach is Tim Fuller.

So the worst of it is that a major donor held an "internship program" where he gave a few hundred in cash, meals, electronics, and use of a gym to 3 players and 1 recruit. Doesn't seem that bad and I would guess this goes on at a lot of places. Pretty dumb by Mizzou to get caught.

MU just lost by 33 points at home to Arkansas.

Can't they use the Turboclock in the sec?

Those in glass houses when it comes to lopsided home losses...

I saw a tweet that says Haith left for Tulsa 4 days after the NCAA first gave verbal notice of the investigation. What a slime bag that guy is/was. I suspect the investigation was a contributing reason for them being unable to hire a bigger name than Kim Anderson.

So the worst of it is that a major donor held an "internship program" where he gave a few hundred in cash, meals, electronics, and use of a gym to 3 players and 1 recruit. Doesn't seem that bad and I would guess this goes on at a lot of places. Pretty dumb by Mizzou to get caught.

They give their kids free ipods and Crews takes our kids' cell phones away on the road. No wonder they get the 4* recruits and we don't.

Agreed. I was underwhelmed by the actual allegations. I suspect this is the NCAA partly getting back at him for his Miami transgressions and maybe even getting back at Mizzou for harboring him despite his Miami activities.

I remember commenting at the time when they announced Fuller was leaving D1 basketball that he must be getting ahead of the NCAA posse. that turned out to be dead-on.

Those in glass houses when it comes to lopsided home losses...

I saw a tweet that says Haith left for Tulsa 4 days after the NCAA first gave verbal notice of the investigation. What a slime bag that guy is/was. I suspect the investigation was a contributing reason for them being unable to hire a bigger name than Kim Anderson.

Well, there is perhaps another team that could use the turboclock too, but it seemed better to let that one pass.

A statement from Haith's attorney, posted on tigerboard says Haith has been cleared.

I'm still numb from the loss of the Rams. I followed the Raiders more this past season, but I hate to see St. Louis drug through the mud like it was. And to top it all off, Goodell raised a cow about that extra $100M from the NFL in the STL Stadium Plan, and then the NFL turned around and offered the Chargers and Raiders an extra $100M to stay put.

Can kroenke move Mizzou to LA too?

• 3 weeks later...

I just read in the Commie Post-Disgrace that the first verbal commit for the new SPUMAC football coach did not end up signing because he is in jail following his second brush with the law. I guess it's now gotten to the point where the SPUMAC athletes can't even wait to get on campus before they have their first scandal. Statistics show that after a player commits to SPUMAC, the likelihood they get arrested increases by 400%.