#FireJimCrews

It was a bad night for the #FireJimCrews movement. Here is a doomsday scenario, Bills beat Fordham and win a couple more (LaSalle & Bonawelding), plus wins the 1st round of the A-10 tourney. The powers that be get cold feet about whacking JC because they think a "strong finish" is a sign of progress - and then we are stuck for one more year. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN. I think he should be gone, but there are still a lot of unknowns about the players who will be deciding JC's fate. In the past, we could figure that Biondi would be very resistant to change, unless forced by boosters, but what is Doc. P's style? Will he be more proactive and aggressive than his predecessor? And May doesn't exactly strike me as a bold leader, plus presumably he played a hand in JC's 5-year contract so he may not be eager to admit a mistake. Are Doc Chaifetz and any other big boosters still interested and engaged? IF THE ANSWER TO THAT LAST QUESTION IS NO, I'm afraid there could be a scenario where we will have one more year of JC.

Agreed. It hurts but I honestly want losses. It feels very awful to type that but I honestly feel we need to start repairing the damage, not let Crews keep twisting the knife.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win 3 more games and 1 A10 game... I would bet a years salary that Crews is sticking around for next year. Without a doubt.

And with it I'll have to give up. I am honestly terrified. I feel that this is a pivotal moment in program history: do we truly care about basketball or have we given up on the top 50 dream?

This team is so bad and unpleasant to watch that they just get me upset when we win: upset because a once in a blue moon win means Crews will keep coaching and wins will have to remain surprises instead of the expectation.

Get Crews out of here. Get him OUT.

You aren't gonna believe this willie, but I'm sitting here scrolling through billikens.com while eating a late lunch, some take out Chinese from Old St. Louis Chop Suey and this is what I get...

160ct3m.jpg

Good advice. Call the AD and tell them you are canceling your tickets without a coaching change. Prepare for the worst, right?

• 3 weeks later...