2015-16 Billiken Ticket Exchange

Driving down from Chicago with my wife will be 7 months pregnant, God bless her soul, for the 12/12/15 prime time match up against Alabama A&M. Surprisingly, there aren't any tickets for sale in sections 102-105 113-116.

Anyone unable to make that game and willing to unload some tickets?

• 2 weeks later...

First time poster here. Have been lurking for several years enjoying (mostly) the info and banter. Jumped on to offer some free tickets. Long time MBB season ticket holder, I have 2 nice seats in the lower bowl for Dec 16 and Dec 19. Each pair comes with a parking pass for the Olive garage. Got tired of giving tickets to friends, neighbors and co-workers who then did not use them. I only ask that whoever wants them will actually USE them, and I would prefer to send both sets to one person.

I am currently out of town, but can put them in the mail. Should easily arrive by the 16th.

Send a pm if seriously interested.

I've got friends interested in the VCU game Sunday -- I'm happy to take any tickets off anyone's hands.

perhaps the stunning win vs. GW has made this somewhat less likely, however ...

Doc, let me see is mine are spoken for and I'll get back to you later this morning.