Something to p!ss off the "too much political correctness" crowd

http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/saint-louis-university-de-smet-statue-protest.html?utm_source=petitions&utm_medium=ty-email&utm_campaign=SAE0315

June 1, 2015: To appease the liberals, Saint Louis University -- a Catholic institution -- recently ripped out a prominent statue of Fr. De Smet, which depicts his prayerful apostolate with the Indians.

Fact #1: Fr. De Smet was a heroic Jesuit missionary who converted many Indians. The Indians loved him. He even served as Saint Louis University's first dean.

Fact #2: But radical leftists called for the sculptor's removal because they absurdly claimed it stood for "white supremacy", "racism" and "colonialism."

Fact #3: University president, Dr. Fred Pestello, basically threw Fr. De Smet and his own university's Catholic heritage under the bus by ordering the statue's removal.

Tractors rolled in. And carted the statue (pictured above) away. That's how the dictatorship of "inclusion" and "tolerance" works these days.

Sign your urgent protest today. Then share it. Forward it. Facebook it.

I was watching a rodeo and cleaning my guns.

Which Rodeo? Was it just PBR or a full blown rodeo? Also what guns were you cleaning? I like to do Rifles on TUE and handguns WED which doesn't include the semi-automatics those I do on FRI so I'll be ready for my weekend. Also as to knives I clean as needed. So many questions but I didn't realize how much we had in common. Ever try to put a gun rack on a Miata?

Cool SLU getting some coverage on the Kelly File, how does this help w/ recruiting FBJT?

• 2 weeks later...