Summer Trip - Bahamas

This is a good time for the trip and extra workouts. They need all the work they can get at this point of their careers. They won't need it next year when FBJT comes on board (just learn when and how to give him the ball) and an out-of-country trip would be meaningless to him with all the travels he has already experienced.

I agree these guys need all the work they can get, but I kind of wish we'd push it off until next year. Let all the guys play with Tatum a couple times in real game situations and even if we don't have Tatum, I feel like it'd make more of a difference next year when we're a little closer to the NIT/NCAA.

Does it matter? Isn't the 10 extra days of practice the most important part.

This is definitely true. I would have liked more games but that's from an entertainment perspective. The practices matter that most and I think we all know we need them.

I agree these guys need all the work they can get, but I kind of wish we'd push it off until next year. Let all the guys play with Tatum a couple times in real game situations and even if we don't have Tatum, I feel like it'd make more of a difference next year when we're a little closer to the NIT/NCAA.

This trip may get us closer to a post season tourney this season.

A lower staff member told me that if they were in school ( summer school) they could go. I didn't think that was the case for Canada.

Yeah, that's what I remembered from the Canada trip as well. They may even have to complete a semester, so if they enroll for and complete a semester before the trip, they might be able to go.

I don't remember if Manning participated in the Canada trip. I remember there being some issue with Grandy enrolling that may have slowed him up. I do recall seeing Grandy showing up

during a practice and just standing on the side eating candy/granola/power bar, at which point I almost started calling him "Snacks". The name didn't stick.

Also don't recall if the Greek kid from that class that redshirted and transferred to NJIT participated.

Yeah, that's what I remembered from the Canada trip as well. They may even have to complete a semester, so if they enroll for and complete a semester before the trip, they might be able to go.

I don't remember if Manning participated in the Canada trip. I remember there being some issue with Grandy enrolling that may have slowed him up. I do recall seeing Grandy showing up

during a practice and just standing on the side eating candy/granola/power bar, at which point I almost started calling him "Snacks". The name didn't stick.

Also don't recall if the Greek kid from that class that redshirted and transferred to NJIT participated.

Manning and Grandy were in Canada, ET was not.

http://youtu.be/lcDLgczyCXY

Lol "snacks" what a great nickname