Grandy Glazed off into the sunset

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UC SCruz...a weak D3...Lower than Wash U & Webster.....equal to Westminister (Fulton)...you might say they are slugs...course that would be a compliment

You totally underrate UC Santa Cruz. They were probably better than Kentucky last year.

Santa Cruz beat Pacific Union

Pacific Union beat Sonoma State (at Sonoma!)

Sonoma St. beat Alaska-Anchorage

Alaska-Anchorage beat Rice

Rice beat Charlotte (at Charlotte)

Charlotte beat Penn St.

Penn St. beat Rutgers

Rutgers beat Wisconsin

Wisconsin beat Kentucky

Massey has them just under Webster and WAYYY ahead of Westminster (120+ D-III places). Wash U is a top DIII program so not really relevant. They are rated just ahead of St. Louis area team (not that close I guess) MacMurray.

When it comes to D-III, NJCAA, CIS, etc. nobody beats Massey.

If my Photoshop skills weren't shite, I would've put replaced Vincent's face with TL's.

Someone should replace Lancona's face with Marvin's after he got his head blown off. His combination of bro tattoos and pizzaface made me want to puke. Almost as much as his deplorable shooting.

Someone should replace Lancona's face with Marvin's after he got his head blown off. His combination of bro tattoos and pizzaface made me want to puke. Almost as much as his deplorable shooting

Jimbo...remember what kind of girl he pulled though...

Tough to hate on that...

Grand Canyon ( D- ) ...about the same as SLU....The difference is, GCU plays in the much weaker (F) WAC conference.

I can't believe I just compared the Bills to Grand Canyon.....we dug quite a hole this year. Just that much sweeter when we climb out.

That one took me a while but a belated well done.

I'll be honest, I still haven't gotten it. I have faith that it's good, though. Bonwich always delivers.