Top Ten Posters Who've Left Billikens.com

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about top 10 family members of players:

Ones that didn't end poorly: Justin Love's dad, Tyler Griffey's dad

Ones that ended poorly; Reggie Bryant's sister, Tommie Liddel's dad and Brett Thompson's brother.

I can't remember any of their screen names. Who did I miss?

Ones that ended poorly; Reggie Bryant's sister, Tommie Liddel's dad and Brett Thompson's brother.

Wasn't there a relative to Dustin McGuire on here?

What about Brett Thompson's dad from the oil rig? Griffey's dad started out fine, but became too condescending about the SLU program near the end for my liking. 3Star was excellent. Footes was a troll in sheep's clothing. So was Triangle, although he was a lot more clever and entertaining. Courtside was an interesting one. I found myself agreeing with him half the time and the other half thinking he was way off, but his posts were almost always well thought out and he sparked a lot of good debate. Pdiddy was awesome back in the pre-RM days with inside info, but I sense that as soon as RM came to town, he no longer had the same kind of insider info. I get the sense that he has morphed into more of a local HS bball fan than a SLU fan. I miss basketballcountry. Where did Pistol go? Hope he comes back.

What about Brett Thompson's dad from the oil rig? Griffey's dad started out fine, but became too condescending about the SLU program near the end for my liking. 3Star was excellent. Footes was a troll in sheep's clothing. So was Triangle, although he was a lot more clever and entertaining. Courtside was an interesting one. I found myself agreeing with him half the time and the other half thinking he was way off, but his posts were almost always well thought out and he sparked a lot of good debate. Pdiddy was awesome back in the pre-RM days with inside info, but I sense that as soon as RM came to town, he no longer had the same kind of insider info. I get the sense that he has morphed into more of a local HS bball fan than a SLU fan. I miss basketballcountry. Where did Pistol go? Hope he comes back.

I believe it was Thompson's brother not father on the oil rig. Griffy's dad kept a somewhat impartial approach to the whole recruiting process so if he started to sound a bit less interested in SLU then it probably was due to the fact that his kid was less interested.

Didn't Va Shun Newbourne girlfriend make an appearance?

I believe it was Thompson's brother not father on the oil rig. Griffy's dad kept a somewhat impartial approach to the whole recruiting process so if he started to sound a bit less interested in SLU then it probably was due to the fact that his kid was less interested.

His father was on the oil rig. His brother was the one that came on here and took shots at the staff and most of the black players on the team. I think his mom might posted a few times under an alias, too.

Wasn't Greuhls a Cincy fan and was only around when we were in CUSA?

Also a lot of these guys, like Footes and Courtside, dropped out when the team got better 3 years ago. I suspect if this year turns out to be less then stellar, they will be back.

Gruehls was a UC fan but came around other times too. I think his daughter may have become a Billiken or maybe that was some other family relative. But it was Greg's. UCTom was a decent sort. So too was NatiCat. I've had beers with each. Someonme came after me for my less-than-impressed posts with Va'Shun but I don't recall if it was his girlfriend or who. It didn't last long. Reggie Bryant's sister took exception to a post I made referencing Mark Karcher, also a B'more native who went to Temple but she mistook what I meant by it. She was always pretty cool from there on. The real follies were on the "troll" board where registration was not needed.

Courtside was a good poster. He would occasionally be found on my ignore list but I always read his posts anyway.

I somewhat miss Billikan and I helped run him off. Like many others he was a legitimate poster but once he ramped up his shtick he went off the rails.

aj_arete is another poster I had some good debates with who rarely posts. Definitely the strongest of the pro mizzou posters we have had on here.

I have vainly searched for 3 star and p_diddy at high school basketball games for years without any luck.

aj_arete is another poster I had some good debates with who rarely posts. Definitely the strongest of the pro mizzou posters we have had on here.

I'm sure AJ will be back this year if we struggle.

Courtside was a good poster. He would occasionally be found on my ignore list but I always read his posts anyway.

I somewhat miss Billikan and I helped run him off. Like many others he was a legitimate poster but once he ramped up his shtick he went off the rails.

I have vainly searched for 3 star and p_diddy at high school basketball games for years without any luck.

The worst part about aj is he used to play that game of being a fan of both SLU & Mizzou. The better our program got, it became obvious to everybody what he was all about. Another troll who disappeared as we began to have more success. It was fun kicking him around.

The worst part about aj is he used to play that game of being a fan of both SLU & Mizzou. The better our program got, it became obvious to everybody what he was all about. Another troll who disappeared as we began to have more success. It was fun kicking him around.

He was/is objective though. Not so much a trol as some other Mizzou backers. He did add to the discourse.

He was/is objective though. Not so much a trol as some other Mizzou backers. He did add to the discourse.

I must have missed the objectivity. He was a chicken little about Majerus and the program during the situation year... pretending to be genuinely concerned about the direction of the program and then nowhere to be found when it was turned around the following year. A definite troll who was exposed over time.