Austin McBroom

TRN

I think you need to go back and spend some time reading your own posts before you go completely off-topic and call someone out yet again. My post was not addressed at you or anyone else specifically and it was consistent with what several others said, in some cases, much more directly. But your are Billiken Rich and I have seen your way of coming after people, including me, for years. You are still pissed about the insurance salesman joke I made ten years ago - get over it Richie.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to go back and spend some time reading your own posts before you go completely off-topic and call someone out yet again. My post was not addressed at you or anyone else specifically and it was consistent with what several others said, in some cases, much more directly. But your are Billiken Rich and I have seen your way of coming after people, including me, for years. You are still pissed about the insurance salesman joke I made ten years ago - get over it Richie.

You have a longer memory than I do apparently as I have no recollection of that joke, nor am I ashamed of what I do. I see you are still sensitive and likely still on the wrong side of history......

You make stuff up about people and attack people unprovoked. Same old Richie. Your approach reminds me of the age old question, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

I have DE as a -9.5 favorite over AM, but have not been around long enough to peg an AlumniFan vs. Billiken Rich line.

MB? Wiz?

Both AlumniFan and Billiken Rich are great guys and have been posting on here for a very long time, some of my favorite posters.

I'll stop this one at this point as there is enough bs in the the world with out me contributing to the supply......

:)

Rich, I don't recall you and AF battling a long time ago. I know you battled with many, just don't remember it being with him.

You have a longer memory than I do apparently as I have no recollection of that joke, nor am I ashamed of what I do. I see you are still sensitive and likely still on the wrong side of history......

Rich, the fact that you think Alumnifan is judgmental clearly demonstrates that you hate America first. ;)

Both AlumniFan and Billiken Rich are great guys and have been posting on here for a very long time, some of my favorite posters.

Maybe so but fighting on the interwebs makes them both geeks IMO.

I like both of them as posters but this is ridiculous. I subtract 4 cool points from both of them. The only way to get them back is to buy me a few appletinis.

You make stuff up about people and attack people unprovoked. Same old Richie. Your approach reminds me of the age old question, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

The last part belongs on the other thread.