Nolan Berry Transferring

HenryB

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with slu72 here. If the competition for this kid is Loyola Chicago, UC-Davis, and FGCU, maybe we should be looking elsewhere.

Until we get a quote from Nolan or someone with information of the situation, I don't think we should assume that we are looking at Nolan.

We are out of scholarships and I sincerely doubt he would even think about walking on. I think this is mostly a non-story.

Until we get a quote from Nolan or someone with information of the situation, I don't think we should assume that we are looking at Nolan.

We are out of scholarships and I sincerely doubt he would even think about walking on. I think this is mostly a non-story.

Totally agree. Seems far more likely that there is simply misinformation coming from the Florida papers then the chance he is planning to walk on here.

I truly think Berry would be an all conference performer in the valley and Player of the year type in the Big West. If he wants to come to SLU as a walk on so be it. I've said all along I think this is a non story since we signed Yarbrough. We don't have a spot for him.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Verbal Commits they all ready have 13 with out him. Is he walking on??

Les has been losing big men left and right. They don't like playing 30 feet from the basket and setting screens for his 4 guard weave offense. I will be surprised if Les is still there after this coming year.

And now for Nolan, going from a top recruit to one of the worst programs in Division 1.

Les has been losing big men left and right. They don't like playing 30 feet from the basket and setting screens for his 4 guard weave offense. I will be surprised if Les is still there after this coming year.

And now for Nolan, going from a top recruit to one of the worst programs in Division 1.

spot on.

Yeah what a prick for taking the time to visit a handful of schools. Not like he will be spending four years of his life there or anything.

Clearly you missed the point - he waited to long to make up his mind and lost out on good options. UC Davis is not a great option and you can not tell me that it was high on his list.

Clearly you missed the point - he waited to long to make up his mind and lost out on good options. UC Davis is not a great option and you can not tell me that it was high on his list.

I'd be proud of any of my kids if they were able to go to a school like UC Davis. Top notch university.

Berry isn't a NBA prospect. Hopefully he's doing whats best for him. Getting a great education while putting up double double nightly against Big West stiffs.

I know UC-Davis is way off the radar, but anybody seen a report confirming that he is actually going to UC-Davis? I saw it listed on VerbalCommits, but haven't seen anything else reporting that he is going there.

Hey, UCD is a good school. Got a heck of a music center. A wine growers program (or vineyard sciences for you wine snobs). So, it sucks in hoops, but so did Butler last year. Look, NB had his opportunity to stay at home, but for one reason or another he just never showed much interest in attending hometown U. The school where his granddad just happened to be a legend. Let's move on. He has as has JC, and so should this community. End of the NB saga.

Whoa, don't sell us short.

Its closer to 300 below us. Final Ken Pom had us at 35. The NCAA RPI was 24.

He will get more playing time there. They need his help.