OT: Thunder vs Heat LOCK Game 4

MB73

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm worried that, eventually, a LOCK of unthinkable proportions will come UNLOCKED and MB73 will be up sh!t creek. jordan did the hitler mustache, tiger banged out a sloppy bag of bulimia instead of his 10* LOCK wife and terrell owens and antoine walker pissed away countless millions doing pretty much a whole bunch of fuok nothing.

basically, no matter how many LOCKS one does or doesn't cash in on, one day, the MASTER LOCK will come. and...

Posted Image

i now open the floor for elin nordegrin photos.

Posted Image

My "lock of the week" is that MB will say something really goofy in his next post. Book it!

It is a direct quote from a famous TV series. What series? Who said it?

Ace, I don't think your "lock of the week" hit either, as it doesn't appear that MB said anything really goofy with this post. It would seem like people need to stay away from LOCKS, 10* or otherwise, on this board for a while! ;)

Worse than losing was actually watching a full NBA game; bunch of hot dog prima donnas.

Sickening.

And, almost as many flops as goddam soccer.

I usually watch 10 minutes of a game come the NBA Finals; never again, unless it goes 2-1 again next year, at which time I will get even.

And, what, Ace, you figure YOU are some genius? Not quite. Annoying hooseir level posts at best, I have read some of them. Frustrated stuff. No evidence exists that supports that your intelligence is anything above those gas station attendents years ago that cleaned your windshields; 85% of people named "Ace" worked in those jobs.

Worse than losing was actually watching a full NBA game; bunch of hot dog prima donnas.

Sickening.

I usually watch 10 minutes of a game come the NBA Finals; never again, unless it goes 2-1 again next year, at which time I will get even.

And, what, Ace, you figure YOU are some genius? Not quite. Annoying hooseir level posts at best, I have read some of them. Frustrated stuff. No evidence exists that supports that your intelligence is anything above those gas station attendents years ago that cleaned your windshields, of which 85% of people named "Ace" were named.

Ace was one post off with his lock of the week. Most of it is unintelligible, but the parts that can be understood are indeed goofy.

Ace was one post off with his lock of the week. Most of it is unintelligible, but the parts that can be understood are indeed goofy.

To be fair, MB may have just had one too many vodkas. And that is understandable. He loaded up on the Thunder because he was under the belief that it was free money and got boned. Seriously, how would you react, when you know for a FACT that you're a sports betting genius and just got treated like a greenhorn?

Huh, boytoy?

Damn right you know how...you'd unscrew that top and pour yourself another vodka, that's how!

This was for entertainment value only, especally the last post for my fans, a few laughs, though I did think The Thunder would cover.

I could post about The War in Syria and the same five goofs would bring bring up Duke, etc; a bunch of real geniuses.

This was for entertainment value only, especally the last post for my fans, a few laughs, though I did think The Thunder would cover.

I could post about The War in Syria and the same five goofs would bring bring up Duke, etc; a bunch of real geniuses.

Who's favored in Syria ? The home team ?

You started a new thread and had all sorts of conspiracy theories, just for laughs. Sure, I believe you. Really, I do.

The people of Syria need someone to defend them. Shane Battier?

Sickening.

And, what, Ace, you figure YOU are some genius? Not quite. Annoying hooseir level posts at best, I have read some of them. Frustrated stuff. No evidence exists that supports that your intelligence is anything above those gas station attendents years ago that cleaned your windshields; 85% of people named "Ace" worked in those jobs.

FACTS.

Thanks for standing tall, keeping Ace, hooseirs (which I can only assume are French Hoosiers- the worst kind!), and the working class in their place.

You started a new thread and had all sorts of conspiracy theories, just for laughs. Sure, I believe you. Really, I do.

It was for his fans. Get with the program, boytoy! I should have figured as much from some liberal commie loon. Real genius, you are.

The people of Syria need someone to defend them. Shane Battier?

I can see it now. A tank is rolling down the street and Shane is just standing there ready to take the charge. Only question is whether he's outside the circle or not.