Media Information for George Mason

Go_Bills

If you can reading this can you please do me a favor and please post the channel number for the game from your cable/satellite provider. It would seems that the SLUBillikens copy/paste about Fox Sports Midwest Plus is incorrect because we are also on the A-10 network which covers Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, SportsNet New York and The Comcast Network. Given, I only have Uverse that the only difference I have witness however it's my strong belief that other channel numbers below are incorrect. Once someone posts, I'll change it to green to show that it's confirmed for that channel.

Thursday, January 29th, 2015

Saint Louis Billikens VS George Mason
Fairfax, VA 6:00 p.m. (CST)

TV: CSNMA/SNY/TCN/Comcast Sports Net Chicago/FSMW+ with Ed Cohen, John Griffin, Alexa Datt (sidelines)

Saint Louis University’s men’s basketball game on Thursday, Jan. 29, at 6 p.m. (CT) at George Mason will be televised on FOX Sports Midwest Plus due to overlap with other programming commitments on FOX Sports Midwest. Below are channel numbers for FOX Sports Midwest Plus for local video providers.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus channel numbers for local video providers

Thursday, Jan. 29 at 6 p.m. CT: Saint Louis at George Mason

• AT&T U-verse SD 741, 747(alternate) / HD 1741, 1747(alt)
  • Cable America – Maryland Heights SD 12 or 22
  • Cass – Jerseyville, Ill. SD 12
  • Cass – Virginia, Ill. SD 8 / HD 197
  • Centurylink – Columbia, Mo. 749
  • Charter – St. Louis SD 75 and 213 / HD 826
  • Comcast – Illinois SD 524 / HD 520
  • Consolidated 181
  • DirecTV 639, 642, 665, 671
  • Dish SD 449 or 412-37 / HD 449, 412-37 or 9519
  • Fidelity – Sullivan SD 72
  • Grafton Technologies SD 78 / HD 790
  • Highland Communications SD 51 / HD 551
  • HomeTel – Madison SD 100-1 / HD 196
  • HTC Communications – Monroe, Ill. SD 77 / HD 1077
  • Madison Communications SD 26
  • Mediacom – Southern Illinois SD 22
  • Mediacom – Columbia, Jefferson City, Springfield, Mo. SD 126
  • New Wave – Illinois SD 80 / HD 208
  • US Sonet – Salem, Ill. SD 97 / HD 97

SLU-George Mason will also air on FOX Sports Midwest Plus in Illinois, Mid-Missouri, Iowa, Kansas City, Kansas and Nebraska.

For additional channel numbers click here: http://foxs.pt/1yrcFLJ.

Stats: http://www.gomason.com/liveStats/liveStats.dbml

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/conferences/teams/_/id/3/atlantic-10-conference

Radio: 101 the fan, click here

Radio broadcast will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM and 101Sports.com). As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American Sports Editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.

Backup link: here

Streaming:

1) https://new.livestream.com/accounts/11651185/events/3768654

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

This is also on Comcast Sports Net Chicago (Matt Sarz is also reporting the Comcast SportsNet Philly but I cannot confirm that).

Thanks, by chance do you have the channel number so I can update the first post?

Thanks GoBills!

Will you be personally streaming as you have in the past?

Not sure yet, I was hoping to find a stream online that would be better quality than ustream. But it's my understanding that the Fox Sports (VLC) links won't be covering this game. But I'm still checking into a few options. It appears http://www.atlantic10.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=31600&mid=80313&catid=0 is audio only(WTF, I hope I'm wrong)...But some good news is I found the website the wiziwig college basketball streamers move too. It appears they got this game and February game confused though. http://livetv.sx/en/forum/showthread/29/

However if I did decide to stream it which was a better watch experience the ustream or the livestream. (Don't count the game play)

If you can reading this can you please do me a favor and please post the channel number for the game from your cable/satellite provider. It would seems that the SLUBillikens copy/paste about Fox Sports Midwest Plus is incorrect because we are also on the A-10 network which covers Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic, SportsNet New York and The Comcast Network. Given, I only have Uverse that the only difference I have witness however it's my strong belief that other channel numbers below are incorrect. Once someone posts, I'll change it to green to show that it's confirmed for that channel.

Thursday, January 29th, 2015

Saint Louis Billikens VS George Mason

Fairfax, VA 6:00 p.m. (CST)

TV: CSNMA/SNY/TCN/Comcast Sports Net Chicago/FSMW+ with Ed Cohen, John Griffin, Alexa Datt (sidelines)

Saint Louis University’s men’s basketball game on Thursday, Jan. 29, at 6 p.m. (CT) at George Mason will be televised on FOX Sports Midwest Plus due to overlap with other programming commitments on FOX Sports Midwest. Below are channel numbers for FOX Sports Midwest Plus for local video providers.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus channel numbers for local video providers

Thursday, Jan. 29 at 6 p.m. CT: Saint Louis at George Mason

• AT&T U-verse SD 741 / HD 1741
  • Cable America – Maryland Heights SD 12 or 22
  • Cass – Jerseyville, Ill. SD 12
  • Cass – Virginia, Ill. SD 8 / HD 197
  • Centurylink – Columbia, Mo. 749
  • Charter – St. Louis SD 75 and 213 / HD 826
  • Comcast – Illinois SD 524 / HD 520
  • Consolidated 181
  • DirecTV 639, 642, 665, 671
  • Dish SD 449 or 412-37 / HD 449, 412-37 or 9519
  • Fidelity – Sullivan SD 72
  • Grafton Technologies SD 78 / HD 790
  • Highland Communications SD 51 / HD 551
  • HomeTel – Madison SD 100-1 / HD 196
  • HTC Communications – Monroe, Ill. SD 77 / HD 1077
  • Madison Communications SD 26
  • Mediacom – Southern Illinois SD 22
  • Mediacom – Columbia, Jefferson City, Springfield, Mo. SD 126
  • New Wave – Illinois SD 80 / HD 208
  • US Sonet – Salem, Ill. SD 97 / HD 97

SLU-George Mason will also air on FOX Sports Midwest Plus in Illinois, Mid-Missouri, Iowa, Kansas City, Kansas and Nebraska.

For additional channel numbers click here: http://foxs.pt/1yrcFLJ.

Stats: Can't find an official stat link therefore we are stuck with ESPN and others.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/conferences/teams/_/id/3/atlantic-10-conference

Radio: 101 the fan, click here

Radio broadcast will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM and 101Sports.com). As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American Sports Editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.

Backup link: here

Streaming:

1) http://www.atlantic10.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=31600&mid=80313&catid=0%C2%A0

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

says 1747 on guide here in the county with uverse

says 1747 on guide here in the county with uverse

Ah, I see my mistake! It appears it will be both channels nice catch!

Not trying to be greedy but has a working stream been found? I know it's a little early but I can't wait until game day! Thanks in advance

Pretty sure one doesn't exist yet unless you want to wait for FCSC to show a replay at 3 AM on Feb 28 in the VLC format. Although our next game with George Mason will be on a free live stream provided by the A-10 network.

As for this game, I will probably have to buy the channel and then stream it from it from my phone. If that is the case which it probably will be then would ya'll prefer a livestream or ustream?

LiveStream:

Requires you to make an account to watch.

But no in game ads

Both available on all computers, phones, laptops, etc.

UStream:

No account needed to watch

However in game ads (not sure if they interrupt the live stream or continues where you left off)

Both available on all computers, phones, laptops, etc.

Just re read the original post and noticed that FSM+ is 75, which I do have at my apartment (UH lofts across campus). Thanks again go bills. Interestingly the FSM website lists it as charter STL channel 10 which does not exist. Rather confusing

Nice, https://new.livestream.com/accounts/11651185/events/3768654 is up and running for anyone who needs it.