Lady Bills

slu72 fan

Yesterday, the women played in front of their largest home crowd, 3,980, mainly younger females screaming their lungs out. The crowd was engaged and witnessed a terrific come from behind victory by the Lady Bills over previously A-10 undefeated Fordham. Like the men, Lisa Stone is playing mostly frosh and sophs. Also, like the men, they are showing consistent, albeit frustrating at times, improvement. Stone has inked 3 players for next season. Each is averaging near 30 ppg.

Their next game is Wednesday, 11:30 at Chaifetz against St. Joe. Use your free ticket in the season ticket package and give the Lady Bills some of the same support we all show the men. Like the men, the future is bright, and I can't wait til we hang 2 NCAA banners on the rafters for the same year!

They reached out to us and other youth girls that had been involved previous years. We had quite a few there. I'm glad to see it. We quit going as an organization due to SLU indifference despite us bringing over 350 people including 125 players and 225 paying adults. I hope this is a trend.

Yesterday, the women played in front of their largest home crowd, 3,980, mainly younger females screaming their lungs out. The crowd was engaged and witnessed a terrific come from behind victory by the Lady Bills over previously A-10 undefeated Fordham. Like the men, Lisa Stone is playing mostly frosh and sophs. Also, like the men, they are showing consistent, albeit frustrating at times, improvement. Stone has inked 3 players for next season. Each is averaging near 30 ppg.

Their next game is Wednesday, 11:30 at Chaifetz against St. Joe. Use your free ticket in the season ticket package and give the Lady Bills some of the same support we all show the men. Like the men, the future is bright, and I can't wait til we hang 2 NCAA banners on the rafters for the same year!

I am a big fan of the women's team. Do you know the names of the 2015 recruits and what state they are in? I watched that game. It seems they could use some better guard play.

I am a big fan of the women's team. Do you know the names of the 2015 recruits and what state they are in? I watched that game. It seems they could use some better guard play.

Jasmin Samz, a guard from Wausau, Wisconsin 5'9"

Tara Dusharm, a 6'5" center from Foley, Minnesota

Jordyn Frantz, 6' guard from Wakarusa, Indiana

Jasmin Samz, a guard from Wausau, Wisconsin 5'9"

Tara Dusharm, a 6'5" center from Foley, Minnesota

Jordyn Frantz, 6' guard from Wakarusa, Indiana

Thank you,slu72. It's good to see some size coming with potential offensive skills.

• 3 weeks later...