Grandy Glaze

crymdg2

More information from your "usually reliable sources" Dwayne's World? i will tell you without a doubt that GG is undergoing rehab for his shoulder. I can tell you without a doubt that the truth of his condition is slowly percolating into his brain as the rehab progresses. Whatever is going on with him is private and should stay that way. He does not or cannot be sitting on the bench as part of the team, he may not feel like he is part of the team any longer or there may be any other of a myriad reasons for him not appearing publicly with the team. We should respect his privacy in this regard.

All I can say to Grandy is: hope your shoulder heals well and that you are happy with the result. All the best and hope to see you with the team when you decide this is OK.

More information from your "usually reliable sources" Dwayne's World? i will tell you without a doubt that GG is undergoing rehab for his shoulder. I can tell you without a doubt that the truth of his condition is slowly percolating into his brain as the rehab progresses. Whatever is going on with him is private and should stay that way. He does not or cannot be sitting on the bench as part of the team, he may not feel like he is part of the team any longer or there may be any other of a myriad reasons for him not appearing publicly with the team. We should respect his privacy in this regard.

All I can say to Grandy is: hope your shoulder heals well and that you are happy with the result. All the best and hope to see you with the team when you decide this is OK.

Just stop. I know for a fact what has been going on, but i'm not going to post it because I know I'll get crap from posters like you. I also don't want to say anything about stuff going on behind closed doors on the message board, it's more respectful to the team and players.

Just stop. I know for a fact what has been going on, but i'm not going to post it because I know I'll get crap from posters like you. I also don't want to say anything about stuff going on behind closed doors on the message board, it's more respectful to the team and players.

This gets tiring. People with "inside information" post remarks that they know will get people riled up, but don't want to/can't say anymore. If that's the case, I would rather those people keep it to themselves. It doesn't do anyone any good to come saying "there is a reason xyz is happening but I can't tell you why." It's a message board don't post unless you have information you can share is my thought.

This gets tiring. People with "inside information" post remarks that they know will get people riled up, but don't want to/can't say anymore. If that's the case, I would rather those people keep it to themselves. It doesn't do anyone any good to come saying "there is a reason xyz is happening but I can't tell you why." It's a message board don't post unless you have information you can share is my thought.

Did you read the post? Did I make any specifications about anything? Go read, and then come back with an intelligible answer.

Did you read the post? Did I make any specifications about anything? Go read, and then come back with an intelligible answer.

You not saying anything is my point. You came in with a I know stuff about GG but I am not going to say anymore. An inflammatory comment that leads to worthless speculation. Might as well keep it to yourself.

I hope the kid can play somewhere next year. He showed a lot of heart on the floor for SLU. GG could have been a great example for the guys who did not play last night. Some of them have a lot of talent but need permission to play up to their ability and leave their best on the floor not on the bench. TL may not have his shot falling but I trust him to inbound the ball or catch a pass. MR has speed that should have been used in a VCU havoc. Jolly has talent but needs to stop making fouls. We need these guys

So let's speculate. He was told he should consider other options for next year because his scholarship is already committed to an incoming recruit? That probably would upset him, but he probably would also understand. So he follows up what if someone transfers, can I come back and he's told no we need your scholarship to bring someone else in that will help us in a area of need. With two more bigs coming in next year there are other areas of greater need. That could set him off. If I had worked my butt off for four years, been all in for the team and tore my shoulder up in the process, it would piss me off.

If that is what happened I don't fault the coaching staff or Grandy. I just hope they can reconcile shortly.

plus one. if we need to be teased here I'd rather it be the Oregon cheerleaders.

I hope the kid can play somewhere next year. He showed a lot of heart on the floor for SLU. GG could have been a great example for the guys who did not play last night. Some of them have a lot of talent but need permission to play up to their ability and leave their best on the floor not on the bench. TL may not have his shot falling but I trust him to inbound the ball or catch a pass. MR has speed that should have been used in a VCU havoc. Jolly has talent but needs to stop making fouls. We need these guys

Not sure I agree here. Shortening the rotation seemed to work out well last night, even though "fatigue" is usually a concern for teams going up against a press all night. All the guards who did see the court did a pretty great job of protecting the ball, so I would not get too worked up over Reynolds not seeing the court. And if the game had gone to overtime, we probably would've seen Jolly and/or Lancona out of necessity with both Manning and Gillmann playing with four fouls at the end.

Also not sure I agree with all the piling on of Dwayne's_World here. The guy who started this thread and everybody who replied were already speculating on why Grandy was not on the bench and if anything negative was going on--the very type of speculation the same folks are now accusing DW of stoking. All he did was come in and contribute with slightly more explicitness that yeah, he had heard there was some negative stuff going on. Everybody was already wondering about that; that's why this thread exists and people replied to it. Seems a little hypocritical to me to say he's wrong for bringing up the subject when the real reason you're irritated is that you'd like to hear more details he's not comfortable sharing. That kind of treatment certainly doesn't encourage people to be more forthcoming and comfortable sharing any details they might have.

He has said on social media that next season is his "comeback season."

It's obvious it won't be at SLU. After the Davidson game he called out McBroom on his blog. Maybe it stems from that. Here's the link to the blog. He doesn't really call out McBroom but he questions why he isn't playing more.

https://glaze1.wordpress.com