Students: tickets for Friday?

gobillsgo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow students, has anyone heard anything about student tickets for Friday's game? Absolutely nothing on twitter/facebook as far as I can tell.

I've heard nothing. Are they even distributing them for this game? It could be a huge mess if there's no ticket distribution and hundreds of students try to get in Friday night......

Yeah the game is friday

Yeah, at this point it would be ridiculous for them to hand out tickets. There's absolutely no way I can pick one up tomorrow, so if they do tomorrow, I'll have to hope I can get someone who doesn't want to go to pick one up.

Either way, it would have been nice to hear something by now.

This is me just being dumb, but why does the Athletic Department hand out tickets?

At GW, the system was there was a door designated for students. We all line up outside before the game, they scanned our ID, and then we filtered into the student section. With GW's student section though, ushers could reasonable separate the student section from paid tickets.

This is me just being dumb, but why does the Athletic Department hand out tickets?

At GW, the system was there was a door designated for students. We all line up outside before the game, they scanned our ID, and then we filtered into the student section. With GW's student section though, ushers could reasonable separate the student section from paid tickets.

Because that way is way too logical.

I think their reasoning is students would rather pick them up during the week and not have to wait in line. They only do it for games when they expect a lot of students. I personally think it is ridiculous, as sometimes the students who actually want to be there and would willingly line up well before tip off don't always get tickets.

Students get in for free??? sht place should be packed with students, right on campus, free, nothing else going on, TLs squeeze will be there, c'mon kids get in the house.

if this is the case place should of looked something like the Davidson place for last 3 seasons. ?

if you get a ticket ahead of time what's to keep one from giving it to dad or some such?

Students get in for free??? sht place should be packed with students, right on campus, free, nothing else going on, TLs squeeze will be there, c'mon kids get in the house.

if this is the case place should of looked something like the Davidson place for last 3 seasons. ?

if you get a ticket ahead of time what's to keep one from giving it to dad or some such?

It's a ticket for the student section. Students always get in for free

Are you sure this isn't a post from 2009?