VCU over the Bills by 17

The Wiz

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy your irrelevancy for the next ten years, Bills fans. You've earned it.

This makes no sense, out of the 12 players that see normal minutes:

6 are FR

3 is a SO

2 are JR

1 is a SR

Plus the top rated HS player is going to SLU.

I'm just wondering, where are you seeing the whole " irrelevant" thing?

What scares me is that McBroom and Crawford are the only two ball handlers who have played against the VCU press. Crawford got in 6 minutes at Richmond and none at home last year. McBroom got in 40 minutes in the two games. So we will be going into Havoc with very, very little hands on experience.

What scares me is that McBroom and Crawford are the only two ball handlers who have played against the VCU press. Crawford got in 6 minutes at Richmond and none at home last year. McBroom got in 40 minutes in the two games. So we will be going into Havoc with very, very little hands on experience.

Ya but ASH and Malik has shown better ball handling then I would have thought to see.

No need to fear, after Friday they will all have had experience playing against VCU. You do not develop experience at anything until you do the job. If they manage to win this game it will be great, if not it will still be a great learning experience for our Freshmen. I will be there Friday.

LOL. Enjoy, won't make it anywhere close to there anytime soon.

Anytime soon? How about next year? Are you forgetting that your losing Briante Weber? Who is the biggest component of havoc, leader in assists, leader in steals..etc. Or how about losing Treveon Graham? Leading scorer and rebounder? Next year they will still be good....but dont see them being "as" good as this year. I think someone is a little butt hurt from the past two seasons.