Non-Big 6 Conferences

Thanks for finding this. BB news is so sparse w/ NFL and College FB camps just around the bend. Anyone else worried we're getting a little too much love? I kind of like us under the radar. Not that my expecatations aren't high for this year, but all this admiration being showered on us this early is kind of strange to a Billiken trained mind. When Katz says, SLU will be one of the best teams in the country, I get goosebumps. Still the best thing to happen to this team was last year's NCAA experience. They have to be chomping at the bit to go dancing again and take it further this go around.

Thanks for finding this. BB news is so sparse w/ NFL and College FB camps just around the bend. Anyone else worried we're getting a little too much love? I kind of like us under the radar. Not that my expecatations aren't high for this year, but all this admiration being showered on us this early is kind of strange to a Billiken trained mind. When Katz says, SLU will be one of the best teams in the country, I get goosebumps. Still the best thing to happen to this team was last year's NCAA experience. They have to be chomping at the bit to go dancing again and take it further this go around.

You can not expect to be good and always be under the radar. Time for our Bills to grow a pair and live up to expectations.

You can not expect to be good and always be under the radar. Time for our Bills to grow a pair and live up to expectations.

Cheeseman, never forget our motto, "It's hard being a Billiken fan." Maybe after this year we can change it to, "Well, it's getting easier being a Billiken fan."