Professor SignGuy's Random SLU Moments

It is quite the small world that I work at SLU, and after a conversation I had today, I thought I would start a thread to have a place to document some of the more unique moments where SignGuy world overlaps with Professor world.

Today's was SLU's Arts & Science's graduation. When meeting the parents of a very good student I had in the fall, the conversation within minutes turned to Matt Dickey. The father doesn't post but has read the board for years. While Matt Dickey is a very important person, I am fairly certain that we were the only two at the Political Science department reception having a conversation about a UNC Asheville player.

http://www.uncabulldogs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=1504879

It is quite the small world that I work at SLU, and after a conversation I had today, I thought I would start a thread to have a place to document some of the more unique moments where SignGuy world overlaps with Professor world.

Today's was SLU's Arts & Science's graduation. When meeting the parents of a very good student I had in the fall, the conversation within minutes turned to Matt Dickey. The father doesn't post but has read the board for years. While Matt Dickey is a very important person, I am fairly certain that we were the only two at the Political Science department reception having a conversation about a UNC Asheville player.

http://www.uncabulldogs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=1504879

Ken Warren is a huge Dickey fan, too! His own public opinion polling research says so :)