O.T. yeeeeeessssss

The sharks and predators are neither as good as the blackhawks or stars.. stanley cup finals should be a thing.

They can still find a way to screw up it up. Didn't the President's Cup Blues team lose to a below .500 Sharks team?

Sort of off topic from the off topic thread but was thinking today with the entire city really getting into the Blues right now, 5 kids from St. Louis about to be drafted this year, St. Louis kids Stastny, Bishop and technically Butler still playing, and the news yesterday that the city will be losing 3 sheets of ice with Chesterfield complex being turned into top golf, how great of timing would it be if SLU had been working to get D1 team and arena to announce this summer.

Obviously in the midtown development thread this was discussed and a lot of difficulties with it but just a thought I had when I heard about Hardee's Ice complex closing.

And for the Blues, the good thing is that this team seems different from teams of recent years. No way teams of the past couple years recover after some of the games like this team has so hopefully they keep it going!

Sort of off topic from the off topic thread but was thinking today with the entire city really getting into the Blues right now, 5 kids from St. Louis about to be drafted this year, St. Louis kids Stastny, Bishop and technically Butler still playing, and the news yesterday that the city will be losing 3 sheets of ice with Chesterfield complex being turned into top golf, how great of timing would it be if SLU had been working to get D1 team and arena to announce this summer.

Obviously in the midtown development thread this was discussed and a lot of difficulties with it but just a thought I had when I heard about Hardee's Ice complex closing.

And for the Blues, the good thing is that this team seems different from teams of recent years. No way teams of the past couple years recover after some of the games like this team has so hopefully they keep it going!

Nah.

Pens will win it all. Better for the blues to lose in the conference finals so they don't suffer the heartbreak of being swept in the finals.

Can moytoy12 be banned for posting this obscene, vile "stuff" ????