Miles Reynolds to leave SLU

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck best wishes Miles I wish you would have stayed but you have one life and live it to the fullest.

He looked like he was done the last couple of weeks of the season after he was clearly behind Hines in the pecking order. I thought perhaps JC getting booted would give him new life. Personally I would have preferred Hines off of scholarship and Reynolds stay, but with at least two already leaving, maybe Hines stays on scholarship. The positive is that it frees up Ford to quickly start putting his stamp on the program. We really need an announcement on Jolly soon. There is no way he can stay.

I was a big Miles supporter at the beginning, and I see each transfer as a missed opportunity for these kids to show what they can do under a coach that is not Jim Crews. However, with that being said, Coach Ford's special talent is supposed to be recruiting. So, each opening is a new opportunity for him to do what he does best.

I'm interested to see where MR ends up. If I remember correctly he was looking at a couple Ivy League schools out of Whitney Young. It is a shame someone with his work effort didnt work out, but this isn't totally surprising. Oh how things change from the start of the season.

I'm disappointed to see Miles leave. I assume he's transferring downwards, like an Ivy or Horizon type school. I'm hoping that there's only one more to go. I'd rather Ford have a full recruiting cycle to work with instead of settling on Spring guys.

I'm interested to see where MR ends up. If I remember correctly he was looking at a couple Ivy League schools out of Whitney Young. It is a shame someone with his work effort didnt work out, but this isn't totally surprising. Oh how things change from the start of the season.

Given the small info I know about his family, I could see him walking onto Northwestern and fighting for a spot.

I'm disappointed to see Miles leave. I assume he's transferring downwards, like an Ivy or Horizon type school. I'm hoping that there's only one more to go. I'd rather Ford have a full recruiting cycle to work with instead of settling on Spring guys.

If Ford is the recruiter that they are trying to sell him as, he should upgrade the roster even with spring guys. This shouldn't be Sodie or Crews results.

Good luck, Miles. I thought you gave it your all while you were here. As for Jolly, he was at that dinner w/Ford and probably knows he'd have a tough time finding a new school to take him. Unless Ford cuts the chord, he's staying.

Given the small info I know about his family, I could see him walking onto Northwestern and fighting for a spot.

I could see that too, but if he is transferring for a shot at a large role and academics, I don't think NU is where he would find it necessarily.