Current Player Transfer Rumors

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think anyone suggested Harris Stowe because SLU was on their schedule and he would get his chance? Seems quite smart on his part. I assume Harris Stowe is not D1 and we get 4 years? Chances IV set him up with a suggestion rather than Crews or staff?

Also a real tribute to Crews selectivity that he would commit a scholarship to Hines or the Greek just because they were in the neighborhood. Too bad V time isn't active on the board he could have had Crew's attention just as easily as the recruit from Harris Stowe.

No I did not appreciate getting stuck with Jim Crews just because he made Rick Majerus list of coaches without jobs. Crews had to be at the bottom of that list

Cute, but no. He went to Normandy, and "V-time" was a rally cheer for the Vikings. Whether the V stands for the mascot, or "victory," or something else, I don't know.

Ah, Vikings. Is V-Time still involved in coaching of some sort? For some reason I was one of the few who didn't mind him on this board. We all kind of understood his angle, but he knew a lot about the local kids since he actually went and saw the kids play. I am glad to see 3star back as well for that same reason even though he seemingly had an angle to his posts as well (a shill for the coaching staff).