OT: Thunder vs Heat LOCK Game 4

MB73

Wow. Thanks for the anti-semitic rant!! Did not realize the Jews controlled the NBA as well as the banking system and Hollywood!!

As to the NBA being crooked, I truly don't follow the NBA but I am not surprised. I am now watching my usual amount of NBA action -- the 4th quarter of some of the semi-final and final games. This year, though, I watched none of the OKC games until now - the 4th quarter of the Finals when they are playing the Heat. As to being the NBA crooked, yes. I usually hate everything Boston but sure have to admit they got the shaft by the refs. Anytime Boston defended Dwayne Wade, the refs called a foul!! Talk about a double standard. Clearly, Rhondo got fouled (and fouled good) at the critical moment at the end of one of the games Boston won (game 3 or 4?) but then no call. In contrast, the refs blew their whistles for anything in order to send Lebron and Wade went to the FT line. Yes, I was hoping Boston would win - not b/c I like Boston - but b/c I want the Heat (James, Wade and Bosch) to fail.

Perhaps we need a sarcasm font. A lot of people around here are pretty bad at picking up on it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

per betfair.com the Heat pay 1.44 to the Thunder's 2.67 per $1 bet. So, as I snarkily say to anyone who will listen, if you believe so strongly in this, that or the other, put some money on it and laugh all the way to the bank. If the Thunder win [and you bet on them], your $100 becomes $267.

Obama is about a 50-50 shot to get re-elected for those who care to know such things.

The Thunder are now + 145 if you bet straight up, with no point spread, which means if you bet $ 100, you win $ 145 and also get your original $ 100 back.

(Since you brought it up, Obama is a LOCK, too)

That's it, make stupid remarks about Duke and other lame sh*t. The same buddy-buddy's, every time.

Again, it's 2-1, The NBA wants it to go 2-2. Try to think it through.

I do not watch the The NBA, but this is a done deal, take the Thunder. LOCK. I have loaded up on them.

Hulk mad.

Posted Image

I am totally confused. Lebron and Wade were only called for 2 fouls a piece and played 44 and 42 minutes, respectively. Yet, I was told by a very, very, VERY reliable source that the FIX was in. That the refs would make sure the Heat's stars were screwed over, that the Thunder would have it easy and to put everything on them to not only cover, but win straight up. That it was FREE MONEY! Like stealing candy from a baby.

But, here we are. The Heat are up 3 - 1. The Thunder ended up shooting 9 less free throws than the Heat, despite shooting 10 less three-pointers and seemingly driving to the basket more. I guess 10* LOCKS just aren't what they used to be. I hope everyone didn't lose too much money. I know some people 'loaded up' on the Thunder.

Well this suck for MB's bank account.

I hate the Heat but a part of me was happy to see OKC not cover at the end with a late 3.

In my experience, gambling "Locks" tend to work out about 50% of the time.

The NBA wanted Miami to win... it's a huge market, get all of Florida to be NBA enthusiasts. All that PR on Lebron and Wade and Bosh, it had to be rewarded.

Screw little market upstart Oklahoma City.

The refs helped Miami big time. A joke. I think they were from the A-10.

I seem to have miscalculated.

The NBA wanted Miami to win... it's a huge market, get all of Florida to be NBA enthusiasts. All that PR on Lebron and Wade and Bosh, it had to be rewarded.

But I thought the NBA wanted OKC to win?

It did seem like Miami got a lot of calls.

What?!?! No way. Say it ain't so :o

MB, does this mean you'll cancel your season tickets now?

(By the way, this is my favorite occurrence of someone betting on the wrong side of a fixed game since Krusty bet on the Generals to beat the Globetrotters. "The Generals were due! Come on, he's spinning the ball- take it! He's using a freakin' ladder!")