Here's the Agreement that Ended #OccupySLU

FatherB

Now, Box. If there had been iPhones when you were a sophomore, isn't it possible that your college "wisdom" would somewhere be immortalized on the Internet? ;)

Oh, my dumb ideas flowed like the waters of the mighty Mississippi back then. They still do, now that I think of it. I've just successfully managed to avoid picking up a microphone to convey them. The relative anonymity of online forums works much better for me in that regard. :)

Well I'm convinced by Tribe-X completely logical explanation.

This one had me rolling:

There are so many morons running their mouths about these police involved shootings. They have absolutely no clue and when they speak it shows, this goes for morons like Nixon, Clay and Nasheed as well. It's a focking joke.

First off in response to the argument in the video if someone is trying to shoot me are they shooting to stop? I think not...if someone shoots just one time at me I will unload as many bullets on them as I damn well please!

The better analogy is clearly the Power rangers Megazord...

Holy , I found my Halloween costume...thanks!

megazord.jpg

Oh, my dumb ideas flowed like the waters of the mighty Mississippi back then. They still do, now that I think of it. I've just successfully managed to avoid picking up a microphone to convey them. The relative anonymity of online forums works much better for me in that regard. :)

Remember that time I followed your Miata around with a VHS Camcorder?

No? Oh I guess it didn't mean as much to you.

Voltron >>>> Power Rangers

Remember that time I followed your Miata around with a VHS Camcorder?

No? Oh I guess it didn't mean as much to you.

Voltron >>>> Power Rangers

Power Rangers were a complete Voltron ripoff. Koplar should have sued.

I saw new evidence came out today that there was gunpowder residue on Mike brown's hand. I think they leaked this info in order to prepare the masses for the ultimate "not guilty" verdict because this pretty much justifies that brown and wilson were in close proximity; hence the struggle scenario from Wilson is supported.

• 2 weeks later...