Tickets for Round 3 in San Jose

RB2.0

Does anyone have a lead on 3 tickets for the game tomorrow? Myself and 2 other '06 alums flew out here for the game and want to sit in the SLU section. If anyone has any extras they'd be willing to sell or if they know who to contact, it would be a great help. Thanks!!

Does anyone have a lead on 3 tickets for the game tomorrow? Myself and 2 other '06 alums flew out here for the game and want to sit in the SLU section. If anyone has any extras they'd be willing to sell or if they know who to contact, it would be a great help. Thanks!!

PM kshoe.

I would think you could have bought tix easy after the game last night - all the NMst people would be wanting to get rid of their tix for Sat. same with the OKst fans. Maybe some of those are still hanging around out there.

For these rounds teams/fans are only given tickets if their team advances. Besides nmsu had virtually nobody here.

I suspect this will be a hard ticket to get for most average fans as its basically a home game for Cal.