A comparison

slu72

'72. I am confused. You are now thinking that this team "may be more well rounded, more athletic, and much deeper" and you now present a favorable comparison to last year's Tournament team saying we may be better/deeper in some (but certainly not all) areas and yet you then later restate your prediction of a 14 - 16 season? Really??

Clock, my main point, but guess I failed to make it, we do have a lot more depth this year. In no way are we near the team we were last year. We just have a lot of bench that appears to be as good as the starters. That's 180 degrees from last year.

He's had past shoulder issues, right?

Yes, his free throw shooting was terrible his sophomore year, I think in large part due to his shoulder issue. Last year, with better health, he was actually pretty reliable at the line - shooting 70%.

BTW, I think I have developed a good insider source - he told me about this last week.

it should be fun to watch this team play ecspecially ash (YA-COO-BOO) who got ny state player of the year in highschool, hopefully he knows how to pass the ball, but to who?? I wanna know where are our points coming from , Mcbroom, 20 ppg Ash 32 ppg, Glaze- 12 ppg- Crawford - 8 ppg- manning 8 ppg? idk idk idk,

but I logged in to comment on SLU72's post of us going 14-16, please go to espn.com then mens basketball rankings we top 25!!! yeeee !!! and we gonna stay there!!!!! yup yup yup!!! you heard it here first !!!

WE GONNA UPSET WICHITA STATE and we gonna get a 9 seed in the tourney and make it to the sweet 16!!! I am serious!!! we will sweep our non conference ! (that is obvious) we will lose 4 games in A-10!!

THIS YEAR WE WILL GO 26-4 THIS YEAR WHY???? BECAUSE GLAZES' DEFENSE AND ASH WILL COME OUT LIKE A MADMAN LIKE A CAGED WOLF WHO HAS BEEN NAWING ON THE BARS patiently waiting for his release, well the doors are open, out come da animal's gnashing teeth, feirce and wild , ash will be A-10 player of the year contender and lead the bills along with Glaze to another tourney appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously is it a joke to say we will lose 16 games this season ??? 16 ?? are you kidding please don't be so pessimistic , we are playing pan american and can at least go above 500 in the A-10 at least, we will make the tourney again because of two words, CREWS JIMMIDY

I will give you all the credit in the world if that all happens. You will be the official prognosticator of this board for at least the next three seasons. Let's all hope.

I will give you all the credit in the world if that all happens. You will be the official prognosticator of this board for at least the next three seasons. Let's all hope.

WHAT AM I, CHOPPED LIVER!?!?

http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25857&p=425079

i mean, i guess YJGKM went full retard in his prediction, but sh.it, you never go full retard.

Yes, his free throw shooting was terrible his sophomore year, I think in large part due to his shoulder issue. Last year, with better health, he was actually pretty reliable at the line - shooting 70%.

BTW, I think I have developed a good insider source - he told me about this last week.

cool pump him for info during preseason.