Updated Part 2: Record Prediction Contest

SluSignGuy

HERE ARE THE ENTRIES I HAVE SO FAR as of 11/10 (If you have submitted, please check the list just in case I screwed up): http://www.billikens.com/04-05predictions.htm

If you are missing from that list, please reply.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST

Do people want to do contests this year again. Last year we had the pick-em contest for every game. Thicks was the main man on that, so I am going to leave it up to him for that one (he did the work, so it should be up to him if we even consider it again).

But, for the past few years we have done Record Prediction contests, which is pretty easy to run. I know there was a thread in the past few weeks with some predictions, but Kerry still had a chance to be President then so my attention wasn't exactly at it's fullest.

So, I at least propose people posting their Final Record predictions for the 04-05 Billikens. This includes all of Post-Season no matter how far we go. Reply to this thread with: # Wins- # Losses...nm No bodies need to be in this thread. I will gather all the information and keep it til the end of the season.

Just to let people know, there are 29 Regular Season games this season. Plus the C-USA Tournament, and then either NIT or NCAA if we qualify.

Submit your predictions!

Steve

Non-con 9-4

Conf 8-8

Conf Tourney 1-1

NIT 0-1

Total 18-14

Tougher schedule than most people think. CUSAA is loaded so the RPI should still be pretty good. Expectations on the board seem a little too high to me. Question mark on defense this year and I only see one real scoring threat, Bryant. I think we are a year away from the NCAA Tourney.