Go Sooners

AMDG

Mizzou won by 38. Was up by 40 most of the 2nd half. Im very happy about the season SLU is having, but there were some comments on here during the Braggin Rights game about SLU being better than both Mizzou and Illinois. They arent there yet. Good team tho, and the best thing about it is you only lose Conklin and Cassity this year.

go away troll. missouri looks great at home. go on the road and they struggle to beat a sub-500 old dominion. we'll see how the rest of the season pans out. you are clearly a troll

Mizzou won by 38. Was up by 40 most of the 2nd half. Im very happy about the season SLU is having, but there were some comments on here during the Braggin Rights game about SLU being better than both Mizzou and Illinois. They arent there yet. Good team tho, and the best thing about it is you only lose Conklin and Cassity this year.

I've seen Illinois play a few times, including watching them struggle at home against the Bonnies. SLU is at least as good as the Illini. I wish they had been in the Anaheim Tourney.

Fordham has had some nice wins. They could present some problems for A-10 foes at Rose Hill.

Glad we get them at home. They playe a lot of zone against Harvard.

Who? Unless I'm missing something, Harvard is their only good win.

Other than Harvard, they don't have any "good" wins although any win for Fordham is a good win. They're excited about last week's home win against Ga.Tech although Tech really sucks this year.

This was Fordham's first win over a Top 25 team since '78. Peccora seems to be doing a nice job there and the school has made a commitment to at least be competitive. Gaston is a pretty good player and they've got a few shooters. Could be dangerous on any given night.

7-7. Not a nice win. GTech's record will likely end up being absolutely terrible.

Considering that Fordham has gotten drilled by the likes of Monmouth, Lehigh, and Manhattan, a win over GTech is very nice for Fordham. Now this win over Harvard is really good.

7-7. Not a nice win. GTech's record will likely end up being absolutely terrible.

Anytime Fordham beats a big conference team it is a very big win for them. If you want to break down our 'big' wins you have Villanova who is 7-7, Oklahoma who just lost by 40 and only good win is Arkansas and 8-5 Washington who hasn't beat anyone very good. If our wins are nice wins for SLU then I consider Fordham beating G Tech a nice win

Anytime Fordham beats a big conference team it is a very big win for them. If you want to break down our 'big' wins you have Villanova who is 7-7, Oklahoma who just lost by 40 and only good win is Arkansas and 8-5 Washington who hasn't beat anyone very good. If our wins are nice wins for SLU then I consider Fordham beating G Tech a nice win

How we beat those teams was nice, although like you said, the actual wins have lost some weight. That's why we need to win a lot of games in conference.

Ace made it sound like they have a buch of nice wins, when in reality they only have one. They also have a bunch of bad losses. It is obvious that they've made huge strides so far, though.

This was Fordham's first win over a Top 25 team since '78. Peccora seems to be doing a nice job there and the school has made a commitment to at least be competitive. Gaston is a pretty good player and they've got a few shooters. Could be dangerous on any given night.

Actually they beat St John's last year in early November. At the time St John's was not in the top-25 but ended the season ranked.

Glad to see them turning it around. If Jio Fontan would stayed and not had the injury, Fordham would have been a nice middle of the pack A10 team. This year they may pull out about 5-6 wins in the A10 which is a huge improvement of just 1 last year.

I've seen Illinois play a few times, including watching them struggle at home against the Bonnies. SLU is at least as good as the Illini. I wish they had been in the Anaheim Tourney.

SLU would thump Illinois at the Fetz or neutral. At Assembly Hall it would be closer but a victory. Illinois isn't a very good team.

I think Mizzou is overrated, but just about every team like Mizzou is at this time of year. There are a few teams who played a "few" good games ---- UNC playing Michigan State and Kentucky; Michigan State playing UNC and Duke and now Wisconcisn; #1 Syracuse has only played Florida; Kentucky had Louisville and Kansas outside that UNC game; Duke has alos played Ohios State, Micxhigan, Kansas and Tennessee besides Michigan State. But Mizzou, kind of like Syracuse, hasn't really been on the road yet. They were challenged by ODU on the road and were given some tussles in neutral venues by Illinois and Nova, tewo teams some on here consider less than stellar.

I think the Bills are right where they deserve to be. They'd be higher undefeated with those two lost causes at Marymount and New Mexico but that stuff happens. I think the giddiness that surrounds our program right now is the lack of oxygen we have at these heights, areas we are not accustomed to and have to learn about.

Tonight's game will be a bellweather fo sorts -- firts conference game, on the road, in a hostile environment, against a deplted squad, with a new coach, minus a key player. We should breeze but winnign comfortably will do.