A message to Blue Crew

In a word, relentless.

Be relentless on Friday night; make your presence felt all the way to the NCAA Tournament banners because that is what's at stake for us.

Be relentless in not backing down to the Scottrade Center ushers. Curse all you want, yell "bull****" when things don't go our way. Don't let a phony in a "secret service" earpiece tell you to sit down. Screw them. You're a student at Saint (not St.) Louis University - it's your God-given right to act the fool at basketball games - especially this one.

Be relentless in attacking Roy Williams and the UNC bench. Leave no stone unturned. Let the waterboys, managers and trainers hear it too.

Be relentless in cheering your Billikens; don't sit until halftime - stay up and stay loud for 40 minutes. Bring your "A" game on Friday.

Be relentless in preparing for the game - get some clever signs made and uncover some dirt like your name was Bob Woodward. Scouting the opposition is not only the team's duty - it's yours.

Make sure you get plenty of fluids (wink, wink) in you before the game and get your running shoes on.

GO BILLIKENS!

BEAT TARHEELS!

Your like the Herb Brooks of the Blue Crew IM INSPIRED I will be relentless and im not in the blue crew i say everyone be Frickin relentless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

I've been spending the last 2 days making signs/distraction stuff for this game. My breaks from putting together game equipment is checking Billikens.com to see if there's anything else I should be doing. There will be no doubt that the BLUE CREW IS the 6th man!!!!

Near the end of the MO St. game, one of the members of the AD came up to me and said, "Don't rush the court. Make sure your people know." I smirked and told him, "It's college basketball...I make no promises..." and I'm sticking to it.

lol i tell the ad that! and get us more respect. except i just a kid and i would not listen. I was at char game in nc. and dude told me to stay out of they way, i said no way i on a mission. That night was a great night i got ian,lisch and drejaj.anyone remember that game we won in char by like 2point at the very end. I must of piss alot of char fans off cause i walked in there way to the court and i was bs with ian(until he said sorry dude i got to go or my ass is grass.

Oh btw i had my billiken.com shirt on. The one that says 10ways you know your a billiken fan

I posted this one yesterday. If anyone wants to use it feel free. I will not be bringing any signs.

Two tickets to the game $50.

Gas from Poplar Bluff and Back $30.

Three thousand people with Meth Mouth coming to watch a player who scored under seven hundred on the SAT, PRICELESS!

I would appreciate it if you didn't rush the court. Save the rushing the court for when we win a championship or knock off a number one team. Act like we've been here before (b/c we HAVE!!). Knocking off a top ten team at home should be something we're excited about, of course, but lets not go overboard and trample reporters (see Louisville win, Feb 3, 2003) in press row.

Honestly, SLU doesn't have the arena set up for people to rush the court with the media tables and Loyal Blue seats courtside. In other instances, those seating areas are removed (Mo Valley Tourney)