PG: how's about we....

slu72

readmit Randy Pulley after Mizzery gets the death penalty, and the NCAA allows Mizzou players to transfer like Baylor's? Just a thought. I don't see this as a real big problem. Granted we don't have a "true" pg but we didn't last year either. Josh obviously has played it and I've got think one or two of our other guards , AD or Clarke, was working out as a pg this summer as Morris' backup. Also, wonder why Brad didn't send Morris to Barton CC over the summer. From what I hear they're miracle workers when it comes to earning much needed credit hours.

I think the question about do we need a real pg is an important one.

Last year the only player who could consistently create his own shot was Marque. Izik showed the ability to get the shot ... but could not finish, hopefully his working out and gaining strength will help him out.

Bryant should be able to create his own, so should Clark and Drejaj.

I think Sloan is a better player if he can get open looks from the perimeter ... he would benefit from a true pg.

I have never seen TF play ... but what big man isn't better with some one who can attack the basket and draw his man away creating easier opportunities.

JF will be better offensively if someone can kick it back to him for an open 3 or if he is driving around his man while he is recovering to defend the open look

I know this is not the consesus ... on this board, but I think we need a real pg not JF and AD.

More info on Baylor transferees:

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/spo...ges/6551657.htm

Lucas III said he has sent his release papers to Georgia and San Diego State, allowing those schools to contact him. He said he has yet to plan any visits, but said he will send his release to other schools in the coming days.

"I'm still half-half on returning to Baylor," Lucas III said. "I'm waiting for me and my family to decide."

Lucas would be a good get. What is up with him sending his papers to Georgia? What Georgia coaching staff did doesn't compare to Bliss but still why would you leave one scandalous program for another? Whoever moves into this Baylor job has a definite uphill battle. Lucas will have to decide in the next 3 days or so to enroll in school in time.

This is rough for Baylor. Most of the transfers are their best players and to rival Big12 schools. Looks like Lucas will be playing for Sutton in Stillwater. He probably already has an Eskimo Joe's Tee shirt on.

scum sutton is hard to beat when he wants someone badly enough. his moto is tell em and give em what they want.