interesting article

was reading CNN-SI and saw some interesting info. first, i noticed that mario boggans, the center from florida who was a top 25 prospect out of high school is transferring. at the top of his list is none other than mizzou. he wants to go where he'll get more playing time. i wonder how many phone calls were made by snyder and the gang this time trying to convince him that he'll step in right away. man, i hate to get down on a day when we just got the best recruit we've had in years, but what the hell is going on at mizzou? why are these kids not scared off by the ncaa investigation. either there isn't much there or snyder is just blowing smoke up a lot of people's asses. i guess we'll find out soon. if the ncaa comes back with nothing, i'll have to tip my hat to the mizzou coaches. i mean they are creating a talent pool like no other. i also have a link below to an article about matt shaw. i can't access it - member's only - but was thinking maybe someone else could.

http://theinsidershoops.theinsiders.com/?&refid=200

there is no story. it takes you to a list of potential recruits and a chart showing where they are visiting this weekend. shaw is at siu. but no story on shaw. btw, the insiders list of schools recruiting shaw includes slu, and shows he has visited slu, but strangely doesnt show he has been offered a scholarship.