Ban Volfan

Phan, I like whipping boy. It's more to the point. I love it when nerds who were on the chess team get on these boards and give us the crap we have to hear. Whipping Boy does nothing but get on this message board and watch TV. I am sure his boyfriend gets a little lonely.

"The fact that one of my favorite actors, Cary Grant, sued Chevy for calling him a "homo" is just icing on the cake......"

Interesting, you tacitly approve of the liberal notion to sue someone who called Cary Grant a "homo".

Better yet, your "icing on the cake" is that Chevy got sued by someone who had such thin skin that "homo" offended him, but you'll deride Vtime for his thin skin.

What's next, supporting the Bush administration and their questionable ways, yet denouncing K. Sampson for his questionable recruiting?

>"The fact that one of my favorite actors, Cary Grant, sued

>Chevy for calling him a "homo" is just icing on the

>cake......"

>

>Interesting, you tacitly approve of the liberal notion to

>sue someone who called Cary Grant a "homo".

>

>Better yet, your "icing on the cake" is that Chevy got sued

>by someone who had such thin skin that "homo" offended him,

>but you'll deride Vtime for his thin skin.

>

>What's next, supporting the Bush administration and their

>questionable ways, yet denouncing K. Sampson for his

>questionable recruiting?

C'mon Moytoy the enemy of my enemy is my friend .....

Defamation/Slander/libel are most emphatically NOT just for liberals. Cary Grant was dogged by those rumors much of his acdting career and suing Chevy was a sound business decision, hence very much a conservative, pro-business thing to do.

I will not dignify the Sampson/Bush comparison with a comment.

I have to give you tort reform right-wing nutjobs a little grief (please note the lighthearted nature); i live near Boulder, CO, so i give the left-wing nutbjobs a lot of grief on a daily basis.

If i was more dedicated to some form of Aristotelian absolutism, I would press you and Roy a little more on the Sampson/Bush comment. But for now, i'll just agree with you that we shouldn't soil Sampson's name by mentioning him in the same sentence as GW.

The left wing nut jobs are probably scowling at you as they try to eat their granola while pedaling to work as you drive by in your evil greenhouse gas producing suv......

I used to empty the overflowing office recycle bin into the general population dumpster just to get an evil thrill.